Wendy Williams YouTube Channel, website and social media DELETED

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this one? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I hope she's alright, everything does seem very sketchy 

Those two grown men laughing at her on live television, they should be ashamed of themselves. Why doesn't cancel culture go hard on people like them? It's insane to me they are still working.

• Like 1
On 7/5/2022 at 2:08 PM, Stefani said:

I'll never understand how she managed to become a professional troll who's worshipped by the gays. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: She may've been entertaining and a good source for gifs, but ultimately she was nothing more than a glorified bully. She was the walking embodiment of stan Twitter and ATRL basically, only richer and more successful. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That said, I hope her health improves. Her TMZ interview had me worried. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Her radio days was much worse..

That infamous whitney Houston interview says hello. 

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:I was not the biggest fan of her show despite many of the iconic memes, and she was pretty awful person at times, but seriously, history is repeating itself yet again.

She's clearly having issues with her (mental) health and possibly substance abuse, what she needs is good people around her who will help her through hard times and help her get the medical attention she needs, not TMZ interviewing her, not enablers and definitely not guardianship. The world needs to normalize assisted decision making and realize that guardianships/conservatorships needs major overhauls to avoid abusive cases similar to Britney'  and hundreds of others.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block