Beyonce's Renaissance album cover

This might actually be the first Beyoncé era that I actually like and that I’m excited about 👀

“[…] a place to dream and to find escape […] to feel free and adventurous […] a safe place, […] without judgment. […] free of perfectionism and overthinking […] to scream, release, feel freedom […] to feel as unique, strong, and **** as you are.”

TL;DR bops and heaux anthems :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree::werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4
  • Like 4

hmmm another horse, just like on Vogue cover

I like the "disco horse" it has been used in Disco theme ever since Bianca Jagger arrived to Studio 54 on a horse in 1977

But I hate what she has on. If she had full bodysuit it would be much more elegant

Also Kylie Minogue used horse in her videos forSay Something in 2020

On the Night of May 2, 1977, Bianca Jagger Rode Into Her 27th Birthday at Studio  54 on a Horse ~ Vintage EverydayWatch Kylie Minogue's sparkling new video for 'Say Something'

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block