Beyonce's Renaissance album cover

What she really means is this:

Copying other artists for this album allowed me a place to dream and to find escape during a scary time for the world. It allowed me to take advantage of their artistry in a time when little else was moving. My intention was to make everybody love me, a place for my magnificence. A place to be free of perfectionism and overthinking. A place to scream, release, feel freedom. It was a beautiful journey of exploitation. I hope you find joy in this music others made. I hope it inspires you just like their music inspired me. Ha! And to feel as unique, strong, and **** as I wanna be.

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
21 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Iconic but I don't like the dress.. It would be better totally naked.. by the way, Is that really her true breast? I dont't understand, often on the red carpet she has very little teets

I think they are real. After she gave birth two her twins, I don’t think her body ever got back to how it was prior. Not saying she looks bad, but she is noticeably thicker.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Can she get anymore full of herself? She is utter s.hit with her new song and she just constantly copies others and looks outright dumb like on her album cover. She's dressed like a h.oe and she acts as she's this artistic musician who will inspire others. No one I know across multiple generations checks for her or brings her up in conversation and I can't believe there's an actual market for the s.hit she slings their way and they eat it up like she's this God.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Iconic but I don't like the dress.. It would be better totally naked.. by the way, Is that really her true breast? I dont't understand, often on the red carpet she has very little teets

Well, her b00bs and hips got bigger after the twins:wink_britney_everytime_white:

37 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

In the last two pictures She clearly doesn't have those ultra ***** that she has on the cover

Yeah, that's prior the twins:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Can she get anymore full of herself? She is utter s.hit with her new song and she just constantly copies others and looks outright dumb like on her album cover. She's dressed like a h.oe and she acts as she's this artistic musician who will inspire others. No one I know across multiple generations checks for her or brings her up in conversation and I can't believe there's an actual market for the s.hit she slings their way and they eat it up like she's this God.

Every fandom does this with their fave. Just like we do with Britney, Monsters with Gaga, Arianators with Ari, Barbz with Nicki, and so on. Dressed like a h0e lol. Don't see it but ok.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Every fandom does this with their fave. Just like we do with Britney, Monsters with Gaga, Arianators with Ari, Barbz with Nicki, and so on. Dressed like a h0e lol. Don't see it but ok.

Same! I’m not a huge fan of Beyoncé and I HATE her fandom and how everyone treats her like she’s Jesus, but it’s hypocritical to call her a höe because she’s practically naked in the photo. Not all the pop girlies but a lot, including Brit, Rihanna, Madonna, Gaga, Nicki, Xtina have all shown this amount of skin in photo shoots. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block