Do you guys remember the Hérve Léger dress era?

4 hours ago, Style. said:

The dresses are ok. I like them, but I wonder why she didn’t give us some Balmain, Versace, you name it. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I don’t mean to be one of *those* fans but I wonder if the designer had any relation to TriStar? I mean it’s not uncommon for Tristar to have made deals with people and they give the stuff out to their clients to use (in this case Britney).

Not trying to say she was “forced” to wear this but I’m just taking a guess that’s why she was seen in them so frequently. Or there’s no conspiracy at all and Britney just liked the dresses, which is also a very likely case.

• Like 2

To be honest I remember those kinds of bodycon bandage dresses being everywhere around that time (early to mid 2010s), it wasn't just Britney. I was at university at the time and everyone would wear them when going out. They really had a moment but looking back they are kind of basic imo. Kim Kardashian used to wear them all the time too.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

There was a time when all we seen Britney in was Hérve Léger. She really seemed to like this designers dresses and now it doesn’t seem that she wears anything from them :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I also wonder what kind of wedding dress they’d design for Britney? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngI couldn’t seem to find one of just her spacer.png

Is it me or all the dressess look the same, I mean the way it fits her body.

18 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

There was a time when all we seen Britney in was Hérve Léger. She really seemed to like this designers dresses and now it doesn’t seem that she wears anything from them :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I also wonder what kind of wedding dress they’d design for Britney? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngI couldn’t seem to find one of just her spacer.png

I hate her face during that era with X Factor, Jason etc. SHE WASNT HAPPY AT ALL.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block