Lou Taylor's motion to quash subpoena to testify is pushed back

The part that is interesting is the DATE that this was pushed back until…It’s the same day as the big accounting hearing.

also interesting is the f.ucking gall to not show up for a depo ahead of a big acct hearing. This seems very disrespectful to the court. BUT that’s the interesting part. If Tri Star is still paying for those fancy lawyers (allegedly with some other client’s money)—then why take such a clear loss like this?

From Lou’s perspective what are her options? Why does she want to take a dive on a very public loss? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

so I remember they had pushed back the date, because Rosengart and Team Con's party were going to come up with a new date for the hearing off-court and they were going to announce it to the judge. Was this date June 21? Or that's a different topic? 

That’s totally on topic! The date must have been June 21, but I don’t think the public was privy to that date 

I didn’t know about it

16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

They’re never going to testify bc it will just hurt their case and prob implicate other powerful people who were part of the CONs crimes.

Lou never hands over the docs. This is her business model. The same exact thing happened in the WEG lawsuit.

Lou made her business on the accounting equivalent of helping clients hide the dead bodies. Her accounting claims are boldly OUTRAGEOUS. But bc laws exist, you have to audit her books to prove wrongdoing…but she never hands over the books. I guess Lou is saying here that she rather the punishment from sanctions than the punishment from handing over whatever evidence she has.

Thank you always for your good answers.  💗💗

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

When I saw this I was like "meh, another date pushed to sometime in july, same old same old" but now, thanks to @RebellionSparkles, I am very curious about what this can actually mean.

Right? Bc this isn’t even the CONs avoiding a depo; it’s them avoiding Hon P DECIDING on whether a depo is necessary. So the CONs rather flagrantly disrespect Hon P by not showing up than answering whatever questions Hon P could ask about a depo being necessary.

why? What is the question they are afraid to answer?

5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Right? Bc this isn’t even the CONs avoiding a depo; it’s then avoiding Hon P DECIDING on whether a depo is necessary. So the CONs rather flagrantly disrespect Hon P by not showing up than answering whatever questions Hon P could ask about a depo being necessary.

why? What is the question they are afraid to answer?

Or is it simpler than that? Is it just an easy way for team con to push the date of the hearing to quash the depo, which in turn will make the court push forward the accounting hearing (yet again)? All their filings lately smell like they simply want to drag the proceedings on and on forever.

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

the amount of things that people are making up here :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Would you please explain? Sometimes it's hard for me to fully understand the implications of these kinds of documents and I need someone with actual knowledge to break it down for me.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, s&m said:

the amount of things that people are making up here :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeh everything I’ve written here is baseless speculation…I hope one of the lawyers gives a breakdown on the strategy.

BUT is it not surprising that Tri Star doesn’t show up for an issue that they have raised to the court?

^^thats a genuine question that I hope you answer ☺️

Im just trying to figure out how to make sense of this so I can file it away in my brain archives

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeh everything I’ve written here is baseless speculation…I hope one of the lawyers gives a breakdown on the strategy.

BUT is it not surprising that Tri Star doesn’t show up for an issue that they have raised to the court?

^^thats a genuine question that I hope you answer ☺️

Im just trying to figure out how to make sense of this so I can file it away in my brain archives

but tristar didn’t have a court date scheduled for today. it was for july 13th. the court pushed back the july 13th hearing. 

15 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Hahah! Jinx, I essentially said the same thing to that user 

It was not needed for me to respond because a user just responded earlier 

In July, we should have had as many as 3 hearings on B's case. But as I understand it, the hearing concerning LMT, which was originally scheduled for July 23(if I remember it right), was postponed to July 27. So now we will only have two hearings in July

Edit: here’s the original schedule: July 13 - Tri Star motion to quash, July 20 - Lynne’s fees, July 27 - All other fees

So the hearing about Tri Star motion to quashwas postponed to July 27 from July 13, not 23”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block