Lou Taylor's motion to quash subpoena to testify is pushed back

26 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

So she didn't show up and the court reporter pushed the date?

Wait I’m confused…so Lou was supposed to show up for a deposition June 21, she didn’t show, and so now the depo is going to be July 27? The same day as the accounting hearing?

is that right?^^

i didn’t know Lou was supposed to be deposed June 21

8 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

this is going to drag on foreverrrrr

Yes…but I’m not sure if that’s what THIS doc is saying.

we need a bat signal to That Surprise Witness so she can explain.

I find this doc very confusing. It sounds like Tri Star just guaranteed sanctions for themselves.  Tri Star failing to appear for their own motion to quash depo is a big f.uck you to Hon P.

So tri-Star’s motion to quash (which includes tri star not handing over some necessary docs for the accounting) is going to be decided same day as the accounting hearing?

how does that make sense? That’s a guaranteed loss for tri star.

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Wait I’m confused…so Lou was supposed to show up for a deposition June 21, she didn’t show, and so now the depo is going to be July 27? The same day as the accounting hearing?

In July, we should have had as many as 3 hearings on B's case. But as I understand it, the hearing concerning LMT, which was originally scheduled for July 23(if I remember it right), was postponed to July 27. So now we will only have two hearings in July

Edit: here’s the original schedule: July 13 - Tri Star motion to quash, July 20 - Lynne’s fees, July 27 - All other fees

So the hearing about Tri Star motion to quash was postponed to July 27 from July 13, not 23

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Darec said:

Lou Taylor subpoena to testify, July 23, 2050. Angry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I simply hope that this new date will be the last, and that this demon will not be given so much privilege.

They’re never going to testify bc it will just hurt their case and prob implicate other powerful people who were part of the CONs crimes.

Lou never hands over the docs. This is her business model. The same exact thing happened in the WEG lawsuit.

Lou made her business on the accounting equivalent of helping clients hide the dead bodies. Her accounting claims are boldly OUTRAGEOUS. But bc laws exist, you have to audit her books to prove wrongdoing…but she never hands over the books. I guess Lou is saying here that she rather the punishment from sanctions than the punishment from handing over whatever evidence she has.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

is that right?^^

i didn’t know Lou was supposed to be deposed June 21

No she didn't make herself available for a hearing over WHETHER she will have to be deposed. 

A judge ruling needs to happen for Robin Greenhill and Lou Taylor to be deposed since they claim they've given every accounting matter to the court and it's all been approved. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

here’s the original schedule: July 13 - Tri Star motion to quash

thanks for the breakdown.

Part of the motion to quash is to quash handing over some docs. The docs are supposedly needed for the accounting hearing July 27.

so my read from this is that it’s already a forgone conclusion that they lose the accounting hearing.

chime in if anyone has alternate explanations. I’m just trying to use logic to understand the motivations. 

4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

No she didn't make herself available for a hearing over WHETHER she will have to be deposed. 

A judge ruling needs to happen for Robin Greenhill and Lou Taylor to be deposed since they claim they've given every accounting matter to the court and it's all been approved. 

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

That’s helpful 

hmmm 🤔

June 21 was supposed to be a conference as to whether Lou/Robin need to be deposed.

so my understanding of them pushing it back to July 27 still holds…the accounting hearing is a foregone conclusion.

all Rosengart has to show is breach of fiduciary duty, right? The fan lawsuit and receipts for the billing are probably all they needed for that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block