Beyoncé's new single "Break My Soul" is out: listen

Cqleb

2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yt f@gs trashing Beyoncé yet stay stanning one-trick-ponies like Luke Petras and Charlie X-box. Let me guess, y’all’s Spotify and Apple Music have filler tracks from Glorip and Traumatica on heavy rotation. A joke. spacer.png

Right? the NERVE of these pressed prudes judging Beyoncé’s music while stanning for the likes of the “artists” you have mentioned above.

spacer.png 

• Haha 1

I like the vocals, melody and the overall theme of the song (although finding it a bit superficial in terms of relating to the working class).

However, there are so many other house songs she could've drank from, since Robin S' sample is overused. She could've used a less known sample or even created a totally new house song - she has the resources to do so.

8 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The song is a grower and it’ll be on heavy DJ rotation at all the clubs along with Drake this summer but I’ll bookmark your post in case I need a kii. spacer.png Release your anger user sparrowhawk, we outsideeeee in this bihh spacer.png

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
found this picture of you! 🤭🤭

• Love 1

I’m not a Beyoncé stan, but I’m going to give her this, because I’m a real one:

This is better than anything these new pop girls have released or probably ever will release. She actually came through. She gave y’all what y’all like to hear when you’re sloppy drunk in the club, while staying true to who she is at the same time.:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

It seems like you guys will complain about all of the queens. Can’t wait to see what’s said when Rihanna comes through :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Some of ya’ll are so damn pressed that someone doesn’t agree with your opinion. It’s actually funny to read. 

I give this a 1/10. 

If you like this song, that’s great.  I don’t think any less of you. Happy you found something you enjoy. 

Some mutual respect goes a long way. 

Peace ✌️ 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block