Nicole Scherzinger Teaming up with Dave Guetta for Solo Comeback

Brat

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Nicole coming out with a pride song this late in the month, is only because she’s threatened by Miss Carmit’s headlining Gay Pride in New York with Britney’s ex dancers! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: She can never let the other girls shine.

I really like her vocals better with this song. Reminds me of the first versión with Tori Alamaze.

Nicole just screams a lot.

• Love 1

Nicole to me is like that 1*ck you want so bad and when you finally meet them you're like "...oh."

...meaning she has it all, so why hasn't she been huge as a solo artist? Because she seems to be such a nasty person. That's why I can't fully get on board with her. But damn what a waste...

• Like 3
7 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

She has a great voice but all I get from her Instagram is self centered beauty obsessed ***** without anything deep or compelling to offer.

I mean that's kinda most pop artists these days (minus the great voice lol).  I'm still a fan of her talent, just not a fan of her persona nowadays.

Is late 2000's EDM pop coming back?  BEP just went back to EDM with their new single, and it seems a couple of other artists too.  Not sure if that's a good idea lol.

Rather her due a genre that suits her actual vocal abilities instead of watering down with autotune for EDM.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block