Nicole Scherzinger Teaming up with Dave Guetta for Solo Comeback

Brat

Hasn’t she tried this ten different times, ten different ways already?  
Nicole is VERY TALENTED (no doubt) but myself and the GP do not find her interesting. During interviews, she seems so bland. Her music is bland, too. She’s one of those ppl that can do everything (sing, dance, act, host) but she doesn’t have any distinct sound that sets her apart from the rest.

• Like 2

Well, I'm looking forward too it. I've always loved her, she has a great voice, she's a great dancer, and she's gorgeous. It probably won't do well, but I mean she's 43. I think she's probably accepted that she's never going to be a mega superstar, but she's talented so she'll be able to keep getting gigs and putting stuff out and make enough money. I don't everything that went down with PCD, but she clearly was the most talented of the group and had the whole package. Melody was a good singer, but she even said herself she can't dance. The other girls were great dancers, but just ok singers. I mean the *****cat dolls started out as a burlesque act where celebrities would come to be the headliner who sang and the dolls were just the back up dancers, and that's how it started to become successful. It makes sense when they decided to turn it into an obviously manufactured girl group they would follow a similar formula. I guess from what I know Nicole did have a big ego, but she also was promised certain things when she joined the group I'm sure. Either way, if the other dolls were ok to come back for the reunion that didn't work out, I don't think she can be that bad. I'm sure her failures have humbled her some. She's had some great solo bops, and honestly some terrible solo songs. But if you like PCD songs, its because of her... 

4 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Nicole is even more finished than she was before the pcd reunion. She couldn’t even make it work for one tour. She can forget solo, everyone hates her now. 

She has a much smaller cult base than Kylie Minogue does in the US at this point, I don't think she  even has fans in the states.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:18 AM, MyLittlePopstar said:

Well, I'm looking forward too it. I've always loved her, she has a great voice, she's a great dancer, and she's gorgeous. It probably won't do well, but I mean she's 43. I think she's probably accepted that she's never going to be a mega superstar, but she's talented so she'll be able to keep getting gigs and putting stuff out and make enough money. I don't everything that went down with PCD, but she clearly was the most talented of the group and had the whole package. Melody was a good singer, but she even said herself she can't dance. The other girls were great dancers, but just ok singers. I mean the *****cat dolls started out as a burlesque act where celebrities would come to be the headliner who sang and the dolls were just the back up dancers, and that's how it started to become successful. It makes sense when they decided to turn it into an obviously manufactured girl group they would follow a similar formula. I guess from what I know Nicole did have a big ego, but she also was promised certain things when she joined the group I'm sure. Either way, if the other dolls were ok to come back for the reunion that didn't work out, I don't think she can be that bad. I'm sure her failures have humbled her some. She's had some great solo bops, and honestly some terrible solo songs. But if you like PCD songs, its because of her... 

She is 43? What argument is that?

Madonna was 46 when she did Confessions on the Dancefloor

Anyways, at least we will all know who bought the one sold album.

On 6/19/2022 at 3:05 PM, JayMac104 said:

I love Nicole and  feel she is very talented. I’m not sure what happened with the dolls, but I think there’s more to the story than her just abandoning them. I’ve enjoyed her solo stuff and hope she brings it.

nicole only care about herself.

after the covid mess nicole told robin antin she wants to become the owner of pcd brand, wich belongs to robin antin (robin create the pcd brand in 1995) 

nicole only will do the tour if she became the owner of pcd brand.

TEAM ROBIN ANTIN !!! TEAM THE ORTHER GIRLS !!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block