Nicole Scherzinger Teaming up with Dave Guetta for Solo Comeback

Brat

Nicole is a weird one where a few of her songs like Poison , Dont Hold Your Breath,Β Boomerang etc ive liked the song for a day or two then completely become bored of the song. i dont know what it is about her songs that makes me bored of them so quickly. the only song of hers i still love is Baby Love, thats still a great song , but the rest of her songs sounded good the first day it was released then after a couple of days became boring

Am i the only one ?

Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Nicole is a weird one where a few of her songs like Poison , Dont Hold Your Breath,Β Boomerang etc ive liked the song for a day or two then completely become bored of the song. i dont know what it is about her songs that makes me bored of them so quickly. the only song of hers i still love is Baby Love, thats still a great song , but the rest of her songs sounded good the first day it was released then after a couple of days became boring

Am i the only one ?

Β 

You're right. They sound a bit dated and very 2010/2011. Like, her solo stuff are bops but not timeless ones.Β 

PCD is timeless. Sad that they couldn't figure it out.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Am i the only one ?

Β 

Yeah, but i like DHYB tbh.Β 

Honestly, i don't understand her recordlabel like at all!Β 

They started with "Whatever You Like" which sounds okay, but no singlematerial and it's too american, like: Do you want success worldwide or not? Also Her name is nicole never came out.Β 

After the first flop they went with BabyLove which was promoted in germany as a two track single cd (yeah it was still a thing in 2007) with Whatever You Like, it reached the top 10 and no follow up, like: What's the plan?Β 

Thanks to the X-Factor and the UK she tried it again with Poison.Β 

But seriously: So much budget, so many songs and she is still not on top / on the radio.Β 

Like forget it, it's not meant for her.Β 

Honestly for how she's treated the other girls. she deserves no success.

There is a reason why she never had any traction as a solo artist. She's extremely unlikable.

It's like Xtina, where the ego was far bigger than the talent.

No one like's that Diva attitude and it just guarantees you'll flop.

Β 

Her song could be one of the best bops, but I still won't be here for this evil step sister.

• Love 3
On 6/17/2022 at 4:12 PM, MikeHunt said:

Nicole coming out with a pride song this late in the month, is only because she’s threatened by Miss Carmit’s headlining Gay Pride in New York with Britney’s ex dancers!Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:Β She can never let the other girls shine.
Β 

Β 

This is like Joey Fatone headlining an *NSYNC concert and performing Bye Bye Bye by himselfΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is like Joey Fatone headlining an *NSYNC concert and performing Bye Bye Bye by himselfΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Is that supposed to be an insult because Joey Fatone is still in the prime of his career! He’s currently the host of the extremely popular hit game show, Common Knowledge! So if he were to do a solo *NSYNC concert, he could easily sell out MSGΒ :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Β 

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block