Nicole Scherzinger Teaming up with Dave Guetta for Solo Comeback

Brat

1 hour ago, THE_MIKY said:

She is 43? What argument is that?

Madonna was 46 when she did Confessions on the Dancefloor

Anyways, at least we will all know who bought the one sold album.

The pony obviously went over your head. She’s 43 and been attempting a solo career that hasn’t been working for over a decade, given the AGEISM that Madonna has talked about herself, it’s gonna be very hard for her to have a hit at this point. Also comparing her to Madonna is ridiculous, Madonna is a global superstar and had been for like 20 years at that point in her career. Nicole is obviously nowhere near that. But ok, go off…:clownery_makeup_meme:

7 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

nicole only care about herself.

after the covid mess nicole told robin antin she wants to become the owner of pcd brand, wich belongs to robin antin (robin create the pcd brand in 1995) 

nicole only will do the tour if she became the owner of pcd brand.

TEAM ROBIN ANTIN !!! TEAM THE ORTHER GIRLS !!

I bet the other girls 100% sat there and kept quiet while Nicole tried to domineer everything. You know I used to be a big fan of hers, but after this reunion, I’ve really finally had enough of her ego and I finally realize that she was always the problem in that group. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block