Which are the Underrated SINGLES from your artists?

Britney - I’ve Just Begun(no single) :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: Pretty Gurls :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: and Lonely (no single):firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: wait … and slumber party :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Camila Cabello - Hasta Los Dientes and Bad Kind of Butterflies 

Lorde - Sober and Hard Feelings

Shakira - Gordita feat Calle 13 :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Miley Cyrus - Night Crawling and Prisoner :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Demi Lovato (I hate her but Melon Cake is a bop) :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

On 6/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, MayhemMike said:

Kelly clarkson - love so soft, sober

Michelle branch - sooner or later, loud music, best you ever

Fefe dobson - ghost, in better hands 

Hilary duff - sparks

Gwen stefani - baby dont lie, make me like you

Britney -  radar, Criminal

Sara bareilles- gonna get over you

Kesha - die young, c'mon, crazy kids, woman, hymn, learn to let go, raising hell, my own dance (yikes. Lol)

Lady gaga - the cure

Jessie j - i want love, thunder

Love so soft?! That song is one of the biggest earaches every created :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

On 6/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, Stefani said:

The fact that Into You didn't make the Top 10 in the US is a crime against the gay community. It's the best song on Dangerous Woman ffs. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Not when Side To Side, Greedy and Be Alright exist :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: people who stan Into You only do it because that’s what the masses tell each other is good music but it’s subpar and not even in her top 20 :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block