Which are the Underrated SINGLES from your artists?

Well I wanted y'all to ask what singles of the artist you think are UNDERRATED and why?

for me:

Britney Spears is Someday, such a nice ballad and heart touching

**** woman GIF

Madonna is American Life and Bedtime Story, her best songs IMO

bedtime story madonna GIF

Beyonce is Suga Mama, biiiiitch that song is fire

beyonce knows GIF

Gwen Stefani: baby don't lie & Hilary Duff: Spakrs ... didn't deserve flop

and so on...

now spill the tea sisters!

Kelly clarkson - love so soft, sober

Michelle branch - sooner or later, loud music, best you ever

Fefe dobson - ghost, in better hands 

Hilary duff - sparks

Gwen stefani - baby dont lie, make me like you

Britney -  radar, Criminal

Sara bareilles- gonna get over you

Kesha - die young, c'mon, crazy kids, woman, hymn, learn to let go, raising hell, my own dance (yikes. Lol)

Lady gaga - the cure

Jessie j - i want love, thunder

16 minutes ago, mattdw said:

Paulina Rubio: Suave y Sutil 

a bop, too bad Latin music scene only has space for urban trash these days

I don't know if it's underrated or not, but I really like American Pie

I've heard some people don't like it because of the comparisons to the original, but tbh I prefer Madonna's version a million times, and it has such a nostalgic feeling, even back in the day when I was a kid and this would play on MTV, it would made me feel nostalgic as if it made me think of something I lived 50 years ago lol

I would add Shakira's Se Quiere, Se Mata

I think it's a classic, but very overlooked by many

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Gloria Estefan You'll be Mine (Party Time) 

Miami sound machine Doctor. beat.

Madonna Bish I'm Madonna, it's 7 years of the video and now more people are admitting it's a club track, perfect way to say to the haters try to stop me, it's not gonna happen cos I'm that Bish, and your the lame one that hates partying all night long, and of course the love of Rebel heart album, oddly I'm now expecting that a lot with Madonna, same way with Madame X down the line. She was right, we were wrong or didn't want to hear the Truth as usual..

Kylie Minogue Aphrodite the whole album is her version of confessions of a Dance floor but love songs. Cos you can't live without love, and everybody deserves love and their fairy tale Romance.

Gloria Estefan heaven's what I feel both the English and the Spanish version Corazon Prohibido..

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm so frustrated with the Latin fixation on urban/reggaeton! Thalia went all in on that on her last album and I didn't like a single song! Fortunately for me I only kind of like her and my real fave, Paulina, didn't go down that path.  

I adore Madonna's version of American Pie!! To me it's pretty much a perfect cover. The artist puts their own spin on it while maintaining the spirit of the song. Even the song's original artist thought she did a great job. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've heard some people don't like it because of the comparisons to the original, but tbh I prefer Madonna's version a million times, and it has such a nostalgic feeling, even back in the day when I was a kid and this would play on MTV, it would made me feel nostalgic as if it made me think of something I lived 50 years ago lol

I would add Shakira's Se Quiere, Se Mata

I think it's a classic, but very overlooked by many

Oh I love "Suave y Sutil" by Paulina and "American pie" by Madonna :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:
"Se quiere, se mata" by Shakira was played a lot at the time and the video was played a lot on Telehit and Htv.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

:shaktongue_shakira_red:

not you ignoring the most ignored single :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but yeah I think every era has some single that doesn't receive the same attention as the biggest hits

I wouldn't put Gypsy on the list though, at least the Spanish version was very popular, as far as I remember, especially for the video featuring that tennis player.

Did It Again / Lo Hecho Está Hecho was played a lot on the radio, but I do recognize that people overlook it a lot

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block