Is it time to retire the Gun gifs from exhale?

KrisJ

Is it time to retire the Gun gifs from exhale?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Replace them with something fun and harmless

Lamp Lightbulb GIF by ONE *******

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: 

I just searched gun and this one came up. I thought it was Christina Aguilera holding a microphone :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I am so confused now :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Combining these two ideas, I think the guns should be replaced with microphones. It gives the same effect. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

No, it doesn't change a thing, now the gifs are guilty? 

It's an endless discussion after one happening.

What we shouldn't do is to repost his face everywhere, he wanted the attention, just no.

And btw. prevent such tragedy should be the mainfocus, it's not like nobody knew... 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Honey, this Britney with gun gif is tasteless. Whoever did that shouldn’t be allowed to create gifs. 

It’s called humour, should we ban car Gif’s because people commit hit and runs and cause death on the road? No. Shall we ban airplane Gif’s because of 9/11? No. Shall we ban Knife emoji’s because of knife crime? No.

I agree that guns should be banned in the US, y’all have proven that humans can’t be trusted with easy access to guns. But they still exist, and making humour out of them using gif’s is absolutely fine.

You need to see the line between sensitivity and over sensitivity. 

Before y’all come for me, I’m merely explaining why getting rid of these gif’s is not logical. Gun Gif’s do not make people shoot others, easy access to guns and normalisation of gun culture in the US does that.

We have Gun Gif’s, fake guns, BB guns and even air rifles here in the UK, and gun culture is not normalised here. Therefore, it’s safe to say gun normalisation is not exclusive to countries making humour out of them.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block