Christina Aguilera releases "La Reina" music video

28 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

i love xtina but im not feeling these new songs and music videos... not my style

I agree. I respect that she's pursuing the latin market, it's a smart angle for her. There's nothing wrong with the song but I'm not really compelled to give it a second listen. Idk why but I  have trouble connecting to her musical style.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I agree. I respect that she's pursuing the latin market, it's a smart angle for her. There's nothing wrong with the song but I'm not really compelled to give it a second listen. Idk why but I  have trouble connecting to her musical style.

I'm Mexican and not even I am into that "ranchera" style, but I think it's nice as some sort of nod to the Mexican regional music, and she gave it a pop twist, so that's great, and it's probably the only song I liked from this EP, at least the only one I remember at this point lol. But I agree that for example I wouldn't want an entire album on this style.

However, if she was gonna do something like this she would've benefited much more by collaborating with someone like Ángela Aguilar or Christian Nodal than for example that Ozuna collaboration she did.

I just wish that any artist that tries to sing in Spanish actually dared to do pop music, it could be an uptempo, a ballad, anything, especially someone with a powerful voice like hers. Urban music or reggaeton is not the only thing that exists, and Christina should know that better than anyone since she already did Mi Reflejo which was a great pop album. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

However, if she was gonna do something like this she would've benefited much more by collaborating with someone like Ángela Aguilar or Christian Nodal than for example that Ozuna collaboration she did.

1000%. My personal taste aside, it's hard to imagine a collab like this not slaying the Latin music charts, and it certainly give her the foothold she's looking for in that market. The fact that she can even go there is a competitive advantage for her because I don't see any other pop girlies being able to pull that off. As we know, forays into the latin market can be disasterous and embarrassing if not done right, but Xtina is uniquely positioned unlike most of her peers.

• Like 2

I mean it looks good. Nothing special but beautiful. The only thing bothers me feels like they showed the angels on purpose to show her waist much skinnier. And i hate bringing up  that topic. I think woman looks gorgeous in any shape but i really wish they showed not only her face and b00bs and  far angels. Idk maybe it's just me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block