Britney: my dad ruined the deep seed of my existence ... the seed that made me feel beautiful like when I was 13

5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

On one hand, it's heartbreaking to hear what her family put her through. 

On the other, she is so strong for seeing things as they are and walking away. Especially from toxic people like her dad and family, who made her feel terrible about herself while cashing out the entire way. 

100%. Thank goodness she was able to walk away and get out of the conservatorship. 

38 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Imagine having  fat ugly man tell you that you are  fat. At most  britney at  her absolut worst was a little  chubby. She wasn't even fat after giving birth.

An ugly dog like Jamie and those rats Loucifer and Goblin telling fkn BRITNEY SPEARS that she is fat!!! It’s insanity 

The strength of this woman, she always surprises me. These posts are so sad and at the same time they give me hope, the fact that she's writing candidly about this stuff requires so much strength, and there's always a light in there, like she never fully fell into their sick game and now you can see how she's finding herself again. She's such a fighter, and a deep thinker. So underestimated.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Imagine having  fat ugly man tell you that you are  fat. At most  britney at  her absolut worst was a little  chubby. She wasn't even fat after giving birth.

A little chubby?!?! Please! That’s completely false… just because Britney’s weight has fluctuated throughout her life (like most people) she’s never been overweight or chubby by any standards! and you shouldn’t be commenting on someone’s weight anyway, especially when they express the deep seeded self esteem issues they have. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Turts07 said:

A little chubby?!?! Please! That’s completely false… just because Britney’s weight has fluctuated throughout her life (like most people) she’s never been overweight or chubby by any standards! and you shouldn’t be commenting on someone’s weight anyway, especially when they express the deep seeded self esteem issues they have. 

you are making a bigger deal about it than I am. Maybe you have very different idea of what slightly chubby is than I do but imo she was chubby in parts of 2007 and during the FF tour. I dont get why you are acting like thats a negative thing?During the FF eara she was clearly on heavy medication and in 2007 she just had her second baby, she was depressed and didnt have a reason to work out like crazy. So why would she be rail thin? Most women fluctuate with their weight. Britney has been in increadible shape for most of her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you are making a bigger deal about it than I am. Maybe you have very different idea of what slightly chubby is than I do but imo she was chubby in parts of 2007 and during the FF tour. I dont get why you are acting like thats a negative thing?During the FF eara she was clearly on heavy medication and in 2007 she just had her second baby, she was depressed and didnt have a reason to work out like crazy. So why would she be rail thin? Most women fluctuate with their weight. Britney has been in increadible shape for most of her life.

Yes i guess I am making a bigger deal out of it but I think it’s important we are aware of the effect our words can have. Just because your fat shaming is “casual” doesn’t make it ok. 
We clearly do have a different opinion on what is “chubby” and there is no need for us to go back and forth, but it’s right there in what you said negatively… about being chubby at her “worst” like it’s a bad thing. Even if you think someone is chubby it doesn’t have to be a bad thing so you just should be more mindful how you word things. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Turts07 said:

Yes i guess I am making a bigger deal out of it but I think it’s important we are aware of the effect our words can have. Just because your fat shaming is “casual” doesn’t make it ok. 
We clearly do have a different opinion on what is “chubby” and there is no need for us to go back and forth, but it’s right there in what you said negatively… about being chubby at her “worst” like it’s a bad thing. Even if you think someone is chubby it doesn’t have to be a bad thing so you just should be more mindful how you word things. 

Im not commenting on Britneys IG or Social media and insulting her. Im on a public message board saying she was never fat and you still have an issue with it. 

Well "worst" being "the worst shape" Britney has ever been in.

There is a huge difference in these and Britney isnt a bad person or ugly or fat in the second but she is not in good shape. Especially compared to the first picture. If I say that Im in the worst shape of my life that only means that Im currently not eating right and not exercising enough. Thats all that means. 

49488f06039b07c51a70422d00a1fba4.jpg6a00d8341cac1753ef0120a4fe760c970b-pi.jp

Most celebrities have a "worst" and best shape they were in. 

Spoiler

cfa9aee639d40f3008fc7d78a09e39d2.jpg2389d259593bcf8c8ddddcd9dafc0aaa.jpg

cc6703c933d2b66b38de800e6ffaddee.jpg9fc47a22ec9455743050dc36537298b1.jpg

• Haha 1

I think this is one of her most meaningful posts.  I remember the crap she got during Femme Fetale and at the start of her residency.  Everyone was saying she wasn't in shape enough and you could tell she had lost a lot of confidence in her dancing.  But, that all changed around 2016 when you could tell she started regaining her confidence.  That all spiraled to how she is feeling now.  I am glad Britney is working on being happy!  

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not commenting on Britneys IG or Social media and insulting her. Im on a public message board saying she was never fat and you still have an issue with it. 

There is a huge difference in these and Britney isnt a bad person or ugly or fat in the second but she is not in good shape. Especially compared to the first picture. If I say that Im in the worst shape of my life that only means that Im currently not eating right and not exercising enough. Thats all that means. 

Hide contents

Oh dear, I don’t think the appropriate next step was to double down with photos to further fat shame people. 

Anyhoo, I understand what you’re trying to say and I don’t think you had bad intent, there’s room in the world for people to have upfront conversations about their weight but  I think we are escalating things unnecessarily. I just wanted to give my thoughts about being mindful… I know it’s not her IG or anything, but Britney has always read tabloids for years, so it’s not hard to imagine that she reads comments about her whether it be on IG or here 🤷‍♀️ And the girl just poured her heart out about her self esteem issues. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Hide contents

Kelly clarkson jajaja

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block