Britney: my dad ruined the deep seed of my existence ... the seed that made me feel beautiful like when I was 13

3 hours ago, Turts07 said:

Yes i guess I am making a bigger deal out of it but I think it’s important we are aware of the effect our words can have. Just because your fat shaming is “casual” doesn’t make it ok. 

2 hours ago, Turts07 said:

Oh dear, I don’t think the appropriate next step was to double down with photos to further fat shame people. 

You clearly don't know what fat shaming or body shaming is. There were times Britney wasn't fat but wasn't thin either, that's probably what The Greatest Show means and nobody (including The Greatest Show) is shaming Britney for that. What you do is ( acting like being chubby is so bad that no one can call a chubby person chubby even in a non-offensive way ) more offensive imo.

The way I ram here for these late posts shows I have a problem lol. 

But seriously, I ******* love her. I love that she's a secret poet. It always showed in her lyrics. And I love the rawness of this particular post. It's sad

But the good news is that acknowledging these things out loud eventually let's you release them. I'm glad she's feeling 13 again. I hope she continues to push forward 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Honestly the 1st picture was unhealthy, Red Bulls, adderall, and over exercising. We can’t expect Britney to look like that while still being healthy. Britney is definitely a yo-yo dieter- heavier at times and too thin at times, (Mrs she’s too big now she’s too thin) her body right now looks healthier then ever. 

I dont think this weight was unhealthy for her at the time. She was a teenager and very active.  Imo Britney never had a weight were she looked unhealthy or too skinny. 

2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Personally I think in the early 2000s it got a bit too low, without Red Bull and stimulants on top of all the exercise and young metabolism she would have never been that thin. In 1999 I think she looked a good weight for her height and age before she drastically drops d weight, I also that she was an good weight in 2004. I never thought thought she looked too heavy in any era in her life. 

She was never at a point were her bones were sticking out and she still had a healthy amount of muscle mass. She also still had ***** and a booty, even at her lowest weight.

Even when she was raising her arms her ribs werent sticking out.  thats just a very fit person.

Britney-Spears-Best-VMAs-Moments.jpg

Britney never looked like this:

K4RNpS0buDH2Vzp34G6QDWXz72fmG0NBZ0yr2y9Q

she probably wasnt healthy at the time because of stress and being overworked but she wasnt underweight. I dont know if you are american but in my experience Americans have such a distorted view of what is a normal and healthy weight because there is so much obesity in that country. This is normal in the US but its considered overweight. Americans seem to think that the average weight means "normal" but the average obviously gets higher when your population gets fatter. 

stock-photo-feminine-chubby-woman-with-pdepositphotos_258269890-stock-photo-femi

This used to be "normal" weight.

1940s-day-dresses-500x639.jpg

13 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m taking into consideration height, build and age and at that time natural /ideal weight was what she was at in 1999….she did have a drastic weight loss from 1999 to the early 2000s. As an American  I do not have distorted view of what’s healthy, I am tall and thin and am still tall and thin but  I’m a good healthy weight now but i used to take stimulant adhd medication and dropped weight and was too thin, my ribs didn’t show but I was not a healthy weight, your ribs do not need to show to be an unhealthy weight. She had a drastic weight loss when she was already at an ideal weight for her. 

what do you mean "her natural weight"? Thats what you persieve as her ideal weight but what makes you think that was her ideal weight? Just because its your preference? 

I know that your ribs dont need to show but Britney definitley never looked unerweight or unhealthy. Do you have any examples of her looking underweight?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ideal- like taking in height, build, age ect. The thing is in 1999 that was her weight when she was active, dancing a lot ect. So to drop lower that that so drastically was not exactly healthy, but there so much pressure to thin in Hollywood, in the early 2000s there was lot of stars too thin. 

she was thinnner before then she gained weight and lost it again. 

BritneyPromPhoto.jpgrs_293x762-130514124300-rs_394x1024-1305

los-angeles-ca-august-1-1999-pop-star-brbritney-spears-at-arthur-ashe-kids-day-a

obviously she didnt need to lose this weight and it was probably puberty related but its not like she was this weight the whole time and then all of a sudden lost a ton of weight. She looks pretty much the same as in the old pics but more muscular here.

tumblr_o0mnw6WWEK1tr6pz0o1_1280.jpg8c932f3b45c9cff

8 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

You clearly don't know what fat shaming or body shaming is. There were times Britney wasn't fat but wasn't thin either, that's probably what The Greatest Show means and nobody (including The Greatest Show) is shaming Britney for that. What you do is ( acting like being chubby is so bad that no one can call a chubby person chubby even in a non-offensive way ) more offensive imo.

That’s not how I meant to come across at all - everyone should be whatever shape they feel comfortable as and still be able to feel beautiful. I probably wouldn’t call a chubby person chubby if they had just poured their heart out about body image issues. Also I am a chubby person, but I don’t really have major body image issues so i’d probably deal with it differently to someone with body image issues.
I think I think the sentiment of her sharing her feelings has been lost here on this thread, I shouldn’t have said anything 🙄 we don’t need to be analyzing her weight at different stages of her life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block