Celebrities Who Grew Up Rich, And Who Are Self-Made

That's actually very interesting to see who from celebrities grew up rich and who is self-made :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

I did a little research :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Celebrities that grew up rich:

• Emma Stone
  • Ariana Grande
  • The Kardashians-Jenner Clan 
  • Cara Delevingne
  • Bradley Cooper 
  • Darren Criss

Celebrities that are self-made:

• Our queen Britney Spears :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Selena Gomez
  • Oprah
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Justin Bieber
  • Dolly Parton
  • Celine Dion

Omg I want to know about other celebrities as well, post your research here besties, this is very interesting :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

12-44-e1494445178390.jpg

@Jordan Miller are you self-made? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I hate when ppl act like the Kardashians built an empire and are savvy businesswoman etc. I have way more respect for celebs that grew up with nothing, no Hollywood connections etc. 

I think Taylor swift grew up wealthy / had connections as well. I think her dad worked at a record company? I’m fuzzy tho. Could wiki it but too lazy lol 

• Love 1

Lady Gaga

Paris Hilton

Taylor Swift (She should’ve never been allowed to go to Britney’s camp for under privileged children. I guess her parents lied to get her in)

Miley Cyrus

Lana Del Rey

all came from wealthy parents as well. 

Cardi B

Mariah Carey

Shania Twain

Jewel

Tiffany Haddish

Loretta Lynn

are self made.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Kelly and Jack Osbourne grew up rich. i remember when Kelly got a record deal in 2002, she was asked in an interview what made her want to be a singer, and she actually said something like 'i was just offered a deal so i took it', in other words she didnt do all the banging on doors, auditioning, singing in small clubs. she was just offered a record deal on a plate because her dad was Ozzy Osbourne

P!nk was very self made. her mum was a nurse and her dad was a vietnam war veteran so she had to bang down doors and pester LA Reid to sign her. and then they wanted her to be another Britney and Christina and pushed her down the R&B sound for her first album, and so she had to really rebel and put her foot down and demand her sound changed to pop/rock for her 2nd album

• Love 1
On 4/30/2022 at 9:45 PM, MX3 said:

I hate when ppl act like the Kardashians built an empire and are savvy businesswoman etc. I have way more respect for celebs that grew up with nothing, no Hollywood connections etc. 

I think Taylor swift grew up wealthy / had connections as well. I think her dad worked at a record company? I’m fuzzy tho. Could wiki it but too lazy lol 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:45 PM, MX3 said:

Wrong Taylors dad worked in bussiness and her family had no connections to the music industry. Taylor got signed to a brand new label created by Scott Borchetta who left a bigger label to create his own and she was the first artist on that new label. Taylors dad invested on the brand new label after taylor got signed but she scored the deal on her own by performing in a cafe where scott saw her and was impressed. Taylor ans her mom used to drive around nashville to drop her mixtape around. The swift family had money but they werent uber rich

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I know this may be controversial, but even though Miley grew up rich or at least with famous parents, something about her career trajectory feels self-made. Like yes, she gained a platform at a young age because she had connections via her dad’s fame, but I feel like she really ran with her own vision of what she wanted for herself. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: She’s traversed genres, mediums, and platforms, and she is a true chameleon.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Christina had a rough and sad childhood, her immigrant, military Sargent father abused her and her mother, the last straw for her mother was when she found Christina bloody on the floor because she made too much noise while he was trying to nap, her mom took her and her sister and they ran away, her mom was a single mother just escaped an abusive situation with two young children to care for, I’m sure she wasn’t well off most aren’t in situations like that, they just do what ever they can to survive, usually with few belongings.

Yes correct, xtina wasnt rich she and her mom moved in with her grandparents and christina sang and was famous around the town. She eventually auditioned for the mickey mouse club and got in, even then her mom used to take care of the Timberlake familys cats during the breaks because they didnt have money to travel around like the Timberlakes did. 

15 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Christina had a rough and sad childhood, her immigrant, military Sargent father abused her and her mother, the last straw for her mother was when she found Christina bloody on the floor because she made too much noise while he was trying to nap, her mom took her and her sister and they ran away, her mom was a single mother just escaped an abusive situation with two young children to care for, I’m sure she wasn’t well off most aren’t in situations like that, they just do what ever they can to survive, usually with few belongings.

Poor Christina :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Popcornie said:

Wrong Taylors dad worked in bussiness and her family had no connections to the music industry. Taylor got signed to a brand new label created by Scott Borchetta who left a bigger label to create his own and she was the first artist on that new label. Taylors dad invested on the brand new label after taylor got signed but she scored the deal on her own by performing in a cafe where scott saw her and was impressed. Taylor ans her mom used to drive around nashville to drop her mixtape around. The swift family had money but they werent uber rich

How high are you? Taylor swift dad worked at Wall Street and invested over $500k in her career! The labor she got signed to was partly funded by her father..

taylor grew rich and was very privileged 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block