What’s your favourite 80’s song?

Here are some that might be a bit less know that are still great hits from the 80s. Can you tell that this is my decade yet?

And to end all this, a BRAND NEW song with a great 80s feel to it: 

Isn't it lovely? 

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Don't have a single favorite, but Thriller, Like A Prayer, When Doves Cry and a couple others from that era slay hard even now. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

All great songs! Thank you for only tagging three like I asked. @Marlean tagged 500 and it’s literally clogging up this thread and the page won’t even load properly without it refreshing itself because of all of the videos :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I’m surprised that I was even able to type this out :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Oh, sorry. But I totally forgot these. Give them also a chance: 

(And yes, that is a REALLY young Christian Bale doing the Astrid Lindgren character of Mio long before Batman.) 

The more "original" Mio my mio: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S0a-sjfOn0

Adding this because some of you might recognize it from this today, totally stolen: 

I'm a huge - and I mean HUGE - lover of 80s music. My phone is full of them and I have a growing collection of 80s records in 7" and 12". Impossible question that I'm trying to answer here, but I think I can cut it down to four songs:

• Sylvester and Patrick Crowley - Do You Wanna Funk [1982]
  • Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes [1981]
  • Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin [1987]
  • Queen - Radio Ga Ga [1984]

I don't even need to explain myself, the songs will do that for themselves! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Edit: I'm seriously considering editing this post to add more. I shouldn't, but my-oh-my, this decade is a love letter to good music. Good Lord do I love synthesizers!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block