Britney throws it back to the Blackout era: "my sassy horned naughty days"

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This isn't a reference to 2007. It's a photo from 2008. Part of me does feel like she's doing these posts in conjunction with the book, and January 2008 really were her last days of freedom, living on her own terms before her father put her into a conservstorship. Given how much we know about how things lined up, I feel like something important happened on this date.

I agree

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Yes me too

I still have a feeling that she hates everything from her past, including her music

I don't think she hates her music (proven with her appreciation of britney, ITZ & blackout specifically), well maybe she dislikes some of it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: but I do wonder if she finds it hard not to resent her career for what its caused in her life, sure she's had many highs but the cost of those highs were really low lows

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

breaking loose from the image they had created

Blame the media, journalist and all. Those same people trashed her back in the day and today they all gush over her claiming they help to bring to light her dark days of c-ship. Media is responsible for her downfall in 2007. I don't see a mea culpa from them. They haven't had acknowledged yet and piss me off very hard.Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• Love 2

A soon as I logged onto Instagram this was the first post I saw, with this photo under her name. I took a moment to scroll down because I thought she was going to write some long post about it. But, she just made a reference. It’s actually nice to see her acknowledge these days, since Team Con tried so hard to erase it. More posts like this please!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

"sassy horned naughty days"?  that's a nice way to describe it

spacer.png

I remember being online 24/7 because I was scared of what was happening since every day was a new scandal

Agreed.  I was convinced that the next day I’d be waking up to news that Britney Spears was dead. 

Lets not romanticize this period. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

She was so happy and a ******* badass back then and her style was top tier. I hope she’ll go back to BrunetteNey and bring back 2007Ney style as well :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

I’d never claim to know the true feelings of Britney at any given moment, however following her through this period, it sure as hell didn’t look like she was anything close to happy!

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Such a queen. She dominated this era without even trying. A lot of people think it was all negative and bad but I hope she gives us the real tea and what was really happening behind the scenes. I wouldn’t be surprised if her family was feeding the tabloids negative stories and trying to start this unstable narrative as soon as she cut them off…most likely working with K-Fed and his troll lawyer. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block