Carly Rae Jepsen drops new song "Western Wind"

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Okay guys, I need serious help... The only two songs from Carly I've heard is call me maybe, And tonight I'm getting over you. Which I loved...I heard amazing things about her music...but where do I begin? Does anyone recommend anything?? I love happy songs and I really love sad songs haha so ya lemme know

Gimme Love, Super Natural, OMG, Party For One

21 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Okay guys, I need serious help... The only two songs from Carly I've heard is call me maybe, And tonight I'm getting over you. Which I loved...I heard amazing things about her music...but where do I begin? Does anyone recommend anything?? I love happy songs and I really love sad songs haha so ya lemme know

• Love 2
On 4/29/2022 at 1:27 PM, BUWYGF said:

Not me confusing her for carly rose sonenclar and getting excited :orangu_orangutan_ape:

omg she looks so grown up!
la-1562102449-1361hljfz1-snap-image

I know

I always forget I'm subscribed to her channel, today I saw this on my subscriptions and I was like who's that?

I still think of her like that 13 years old, but it's been 10 years already

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block