The Deep Cuts Series: Kelly Clarkson

On 4/16/2022 at 3:16 PM, Rik said:

I can remember Irvine’s lyrics from the top of my head for some reason. This album meant so much to me and I’ve had many weird moments with it since I was a child until now. She also wrote this on toilet paper during the breakway tour and it’s al raw live recording from her Mac computer in one take, no edits.  

Are you there are you watching me as I lie here on this floor. They say you feel what I do, they say you’re here every moment. Will you stay? Stay till the darkness leaves… stay here with me. I know you’re busy I know I’m just one but you might be the only one who saves me 

It's so beautiful the way music is always with us in good/bad/worse/weird moments... I love 'Irvine'

• Love 1
On 4/16/2022 at 4:16 PM, Rik said:

I can remember Irvine’s lyrics from the top of my head for some reason. This album meant so much to me and I’ve had many weird moments with it since I was a child until now. She also wrote this on toilet paper during the breakway tour and it’s al raw live recording from her Mac computer in one take, no edits.  

Are you there are you watching me as I lie here on this floor. They say you feel what I do, they say you’re here every moment. Will you stay? Stay till the darkness leaves… stay here with me. I know you’re busy I know I’m just one but you might be the only one who saves me 

@SlayOut I wrote this and realizing how this can apply to my fall omg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

It's so beautiful the way music is always with us in good/bad/worse/weird moments... I love 'Irvine'

Truly it is. I could go into more detail and probably will one day but don’t wanna detract from the thread. My December is her best album imo because she’s the main writer. Are you able to stream My December? I can’t for some reason 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Rik said:

Truly it is. I could go into more detail and probably will one day but don’t wanna detract from the thread. My December is her best album imo because she’s the main writer. Are you able to stream My December? I can’t for some reason 

it's alright :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I've read that it's unavailable in some territories... it's available in Mexico, though :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
On 4/15/2022 at 9:51 PM, JessicaS89 said:

From Thankful:

just missed the train

you thought wrong

From Breakaway:

gone

you found me

From My December:

maybe

one minute

sober

irvine

from All I Ever Wanted:

Long Shot

If I can’t have you

from Stronger:

let me down

you can’t win

hello

i forgive you

the sun will rise

From Piece By Piece:

the war is over

dance with me

second wind

from Meaning of Life:

Didn’t I 

Go high

unreleased:

wash rinse repeat

wash, rinse, repeat was epic. she had tons of leaked songs come out around that time... but that one i LOVED.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block