The Deep Cuts Series: Kelly Clarkson

What's up, Exhale!

Welcome to the second arrival in the Deep Cut Series. This time, introducing our soprano queen: Kelly Clarkson.

The opening thread featured Ms. Gwenie Gwen Gwen:

Kelly has released 7 studio albums, 2 Christmas ones, and a Greatest Hits compilation. This means that the hidden gems abound. It was really hard to come up with a top 5 as I did with Gwen. Therefore, I'll give a top 10 and will exclude any song from My December. Why? Because this masterpiece is a gem in its own right:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: Do you agree? Which ones would you add?

1. Good Goes the Bye
  2. Long Shot
  3. Don't Let me Stop You
  4. Gone
  5. I Hate Myself for Losing You
  6. Let Me Down
  7. Cry
  8. Move You
  9. Beautiful Disaster
  10. Honestly

Honorable Mentions:

• If I Can't Have You
  • Run Run Run (ft. John Legend)
  • You Found Me

Biografía de Kelly Clarkson

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Loving these series @Adriannn

mine are

Sober

Be still 

Chivas

Since you been gone 

How I feel

Gone

Can I have a kiss

Because of you 

Hear me

Impossible 

Long shot

I want you 

Mr Knowitall

i think I went over 10 :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: but basically I stan the eff out of My December 

Thank you! You delivered the hits and the deep cuts :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

1 hour ago, cocodeluxe said:

Irvine is one of the saddest songs Iv‘e ever heard in my life. You really have to be in a specific mood to listen to it :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And I love Let Me Down and Honestly. The production is sooo amazing. I love these little electronic sounds in the background, they elevate the songs so much.

I loooove 'Let Me Down'... there's also a song called 'Tell Me a Lie' that she recorded but ended up being given to One Direction... I like both takes.

1 hour ago, davelivesfree said:

My December is my religion when depression kicks in :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 3

My emotions were not ready for this thread comedy central GIF by Workaholics🥲🥲🥲

Slightly off topic but the musical arrangements Jason Halbert comes up with for Kellyoke are so under-appreciated. Her covers of Dancing Queen by Abba and Just A Girl by No Doubt are hauntingly beautiful. She has a voice that can sing A N Y T H I N G.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block