Who do you think will become Exhales newest mod?

BritneyLVR

@Jordan Miller hi! I genuinely think @Isla and @SlayOut would be wonderful moderators. They are kind to everyone in this community, are understanding of the various realities and identities around the world, and are always creative with their content. I have never once seen them have an altercation and if they have ever responded to someone with criticisms it has been valid and to bring peace to a situation instead of egging the conflict on even further. I genuinely do not know better contenders for this position. I love them so much

i also would like to point out that two years ago I kept suggesting @PokemonSpears become a moderator and while he was and still does not love the idea of controlling people, he has been excellent at resolving conflict and posting new content consistently. Just like isla and slayout, he is responsive to the important concerns and also is stern and is not someone looking for conflict.  I know I can’t take credit for HIS SUCCESS OK HDJDJDJDB but what I’m trying to say is please consider my suggestions!!

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

Straight out, pick @SlayOut

You want a bail out, pick @SlayOut

Try out @SlayOut

Don't throw out @SlayOut

1 hour ago, Rik said:

@Jordan Miller hi! I genuinely think @Isla and @SlayOut would be wonderful moderators. They are kind to everyone in this community, are understanding of the various realities and identities around the world, and are always creative with their content. I have never once seen them have an altercation and if they have ever responded to someone with criticisms it has been valid and to bring peace to a situation instead of egging the conflict on even further. I genuinely do not know better contenders for this position. I love them so much

i also would like to point out that two years ago I kept suggesting @PokemonSpears become a moderator and while he was and still does not love the idea of controlling people, he has been excellent at resolving conflict and posting new content consistently. Just like isla and slayout, he is responsive to the important concerns and also is stern and is not someone looking for conflict.  I know I can’t take credit for HIS SUCCESS OK HDJDJDJDB but what I’m trying to say is please consider my suggestions!!

Y’all are too kind! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I started my Exhale journey nearly 6 years ago when I was a wide eyed 22 year old and fresh college graduate. I had lurked on the site since Pretty Girls (don’t judge :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:) but was so excited to join an active and inspired community dedicated to Britney and pop culture. News was just beginning to bubble up around Make Me and what would soon be the Glory era. I just knew Exhale had to be the place I joined, and I never regretted it since. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’ve made some great connections here and have so loved experiencing Britney’s evolution as an artist and human being these past 6 years. Seeing her advocate for herself and free herself from the conservatorship has been such a highlight. It’s made me admire even more the incredible, strong, compassionate person we all know as Britney Spears. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:
That being said, I’ve also witnessed how the site has evolved over 6 years. I’ve seen it buzz in the height of the Glory era, quiet down in its aftermath, pick back up with the growth of the #FreeBritney movement, and flourish into where we are all today. I’ve seen members established and new come and go, as well as moderators and site staff change over time. I feel like I do have a great perspective of this site, as well as a respect for where we’ve been, where we’re at, and where we’re going. I’ve of course been embroiled in small dramas (and may have instigated some myself :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) but at the end of the day, I always try to communicate my respect and appreciation for everyone I come into contact here. I’ve only ever tried to expose people who clearly had a troll agenda, or who I felt didn’t bring the best intentions for this site to their presence here. If that got me praise or condemnation, it is what is is. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

We all bring ourselves and our experiences to this site, and have created personalities that show the best of us, and sometimes our faults or limitations. But at the end of the day, that’s what keeps Exhale, Exhale. 

I can’t wait to see who Jordan selects to join the new team. Whether it’s me or not  (although I may have a meltdown that lasts a moment :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:) is OK. It’ll be exciting to see how the forum evolves nonetheless!

Much appreciation again for all the people who have tagged or mentioned me here or the original Mod thread. Leaving my soapbox now… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Stay slaying, friends! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Rik said:

this this this, we don't need anymore drill sergeants and members with certain bias in the mod position and I say that as someone has never really had an issue with any of the mods

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Y’all are too kind! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I started my Exhale journey nearly 6 years ago when I was a wide eyed 22 year old and fresh college graduate. I had lurked on the site since Pretty Girls (don’t judge :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:) but was so excited to join an active and inspired community dedicated to Britney and pop culture. News was just beginning to bubble up around Make Me and what would soon be the Glory era. I just knew Exhale had to be the place I joined, and I never regretted it since. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’ve made some great connections here and have so loved experiencing Britney’s evolution as an artist and human being these past 6 years. Seeing her advocate for herself and free herself from the conservatorship has been such a highlight. It’s made me admire even more the incredible, strong, compassionate person we all know as Britney Spears. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:
That being said, I’ve also witnessed how the site has evolved over 6 years. I’ve seen it buzz in the height of the Glory era, quiet down in its aftermath, pick back up with the growth of the #FreeBritney movement, and flourish into where we are all today. I’ve seen members established and new come and go, as well as moderators and site staff change over time. I feel like I do have a great perspective of this site, as well as a respect for where we’ve been, where we’re at, and where we’re going. I’ve of course been embroiled in small dramas (and may have instigated some myself :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) but at the end of the day, I always try to communicate my respect and appreciation for everyone I come into contact here. I’ve only ever tried to expose people who clearly had a troll agenda, or who I felt didn’t bring the best intentions for this site to their presence here. If that got me praise or condemnation, it is what is is. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

We all bring ourselves and our experiences to this site, and have created personalities that show the best of us, and sometimes our faults or limitations. But at the end of the day, that’s what keeps Exhale, Exhale. 

I can’t wait to see who Jordan selects to join the new team. Whether it’s me or not  (although I may have a meltdown that lasts a moment :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:) is OK. It’ll be exciting to see how the forum evolves nonetheless!

Much appreciation again for all the people who have tagged or mentioned me here or the original Mod thread. Leaving my soapbox now… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Stay slaying, friends! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

I like your campaign :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Still going through the submissions. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I feel like no matter who I choose at this point it's going to cause some drama and I would really like to avoid that. 

It’s obvious that I have haters but I mean don’t all mods have haters and I’d be used to it already :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: take your time, Jordan :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

PS thanks again for ALL of my nominations! You guys are the best!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2 hours ago, Rik said:

Thank you so much for such kind words! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block