Who do you think will become Exhales newest mod?

BritneyLVR

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The ways in which Godna has made being a BAnon fanatic here grounds to get people blockedT and bannedT is iconic. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Lbr I was ahead of time there :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ngl @GODNA IS A QUEEN was the works of Godney with the recent troll infestation.

Thank U Reaction GIF by Chris Gethard

Not sure how long you’ve been a member but this place was far more infested with those racist “BRITNEY ISN’T FREE” pro-Jason Alexander B-Anon trolls from 2020-21. I couldn’t have spearheaded that Anti-BAnon movement without the help of THE iconic legend of Exhale,@Slayer and queen @BlackoutITZ aka the other iconic enders. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

That’s called impact! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Something not everyone’s makes or has! giphy.gif?cid=5e214886358de0b7eea8547450

Wtf ily spacer.png

This is such an honor coming from you aka a FUTURE mod spacer.png

Edited by GODNA IS A QUEEN
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Rik said:

Watch this. It’s a non album track and only the demo ever got leaked before timbaland (I know lol) reworked it for a really bad single for his like 2018 EP or something. He sounds like a dad singing in the shower on it

This is the original in all its glory… it was recorded just days before her death. Eric seats (he produced and I believe played drums on several self titled aaliyah album tracks) and others started mastering it for fun in September right before well….

2001 was an incredible year for music. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:The fact that the Eric Seats guy was filming the WTC right before the attacks is just so eerie to me. Wow thank you for sharing. I loved the track. What is the name of the song on Timbaland’s EP?

9 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Not sure how long you’ve been a member but this place was far more infested with those racist “BRITNEY ISN’T FREE” pro-Jason Alexander B-Anon trolls from 2020-21. I couldn’t have spearheaded that Anti-BAnon movement without the help of THE iconic legend of Exhale,@Slayer and queen @BlackoutITZ aka the other iconic enders. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

:bigkiss_britney_kissing::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

Love your work exterminating the delusional B-Anon rats :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block