Who do you think will become Exhales newest mod?

BritneyLVR

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

omfgjgjfjfjf SHE R-ERECORDED THIS ONE TOO?/?)/$:$:$

Omg u didn’t know?? She re-Recorded entire album and it’s being released on a double vinyl. One record will be the original 2001 recordings and the  other record with the re recordings and a re recording of this song paper pieces which was on her demo album before she got signed. I am getting an autographed blue record (it’s for the 20th anniversary but it’s now sold out). U can order a regular black double record on her website. It’s perfect for u I legit would send it to u if I had money omg 

https://michellebranch.com/pages/store

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

LITERALLY SHAKING :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Rik I was at CarMax (an automotive branch in the US) and out of nowhere, this started playing (the OG ofc) and I literally started shaking… IT WAS SO RANDOM… I was internally crying and had to excuse myself 

Stop omdg I legit feel that way when I hear complicated or breathe (both Anna Nalick and Michelle’s songs of that titl) on the radio 

Reading what u just said gave me chills. Imagine hearing here with me on the radio. U must have felt like u were in some sort of a time warp omfg

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

LITERALLY SHAKING :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Rik I was at CarMax (an automotive branch in the US) and out of nowhere, this started playing (the OG ofc) and I literally started shaking… IT WAS SO RANDOM… I was internally crying and had to excuse myself 

NOW IM SHAKING

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Omg u didn’t know?? She re-Recorded entire album and it’s being released on a double vinyl. One record will be the original 2001 recordings and the  other record with the re recordings and a re recording of this song paper pieces which was on her demo album before she got signed. I am getting an autographed blue record (it’s for the 20th anniversary but it’s now sold out). U can order a regular black double record on her website. It’s perfect for u I legit would send it to u if I had money omg 

https://michellebranch.com/pages/store

I remember you telling me and posting about it! But I didn’t know she re-recorded the entire album. Here With Me is one of my personal favorite songs after discovering it a few years back. Deserved the single treatment. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

Stop omdg I legit feel that way when I hear complicated or breathe (both Anna Nalick and Michelle’s songs of that titl) on the radio 

Reading what u just said gave me chills. Imagine hearing here with me on the radio. U must have felt like u were in some sort of a time warp omfg

No you don’t understand. Just imagine being at a major retail company and out of nowhere, a random early 2000s non-single begins playing….it really felt like a time wrap. I had chills. Also because that’s one of my all-time favorite songs of the early 2000s and it’s such an obscure track. It was an experience and a moment I’ll never forget. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

No you don’t understand. Just imagine being at a major retail company and out of nowhere, a random early 2000s non-single begins playing….it really felt like a time wrap. I had chills. Also because that’s one of my all-time favorite songs of the early 2000s and it’s such an obscure track. It was an experience and a moment I’ll never forget. 

I know how much you love that song :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:. It’s legit such a stand out it on the spirit room. I genuinely would have died and I can’t believe that it played where u were :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

LOVE THIS :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Watch this. It’s a non album track and only the demo ever got leaked before timbaland (I know lol) reworked it for a really bad single for his like 2018 EP or something. He sounds like a dad singing in the shower on it

This is the original in all its glory… it was recorded just days before her death. Eric seats (he produced and I believe played drums on several self titled aaliyah album tracks) and others started mastering it for fun in September right before well….

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If @GODNA IS A QUEEN was a mod it would either be thisss:

football save GIF by theFC

or thissss 

season 7 dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

More like:

spacer.png

To everyone who posts conducive threads towards Britney’s autonomy

And then this:

spacer.png

To all the weird Anti-Sam/B-Anon conspiracy theorists.

Fortunately for us, we don’t have too many of these theorists left standing. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Waiting for a certain B-Anon user on this forum to have an aneurysm once I become one though. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

More like:

spacer.png

To everyone who posts conducive threads towards Britney’s autonomy 

And this:

spacer.png

…to all the weird Anti-Sam/B-Anon conspiracy theorists.

Fortunately for us, we don’t have too many left standing. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The ways in which Godna has made being a BAnon fanatic here grounds to get people blockedT and bannedT is iconic. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block