Did Britney Spears appear in the 'One for Sorrow' MV?

On 4/13/2022 at 4:43 AM, MikeHunt said:

That’s not Brit in the Steps music video. You can see that girl dancing in the back when the group is doing their group scenes. No way you get A list talent, and get them doing background dancing when they’re not even in frame. I think it’s just a girl that resembled Britney. 

She was not an A-List celebrity during this time and though she is starting to make a name, it is very common for these big name celebrities to know that they were once an "extra" at some point of their starting careers.

2 hours ago, ZoneSpears said:

She was not an A-List celebrity during this time and though she is starting to make a name, it is very common for these big name celebrities to know that they were once an "extra" at some point of their starting careers.

Fair enough, I see this was released before her debut but the girl has her belly pierced. Britney didn’t get hers done until she was 18, and at the time of filming the Steps video, she would’ve been 16. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ZoneSpears said:

This happened with Eminem, he literally made a random cameo appearance in a Korn video in 1998 and I only found out a few years ago.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block