Lady Gaga drops the music video for "Hold My Hand"

Girls there's only two confirmed ballads for the Chromatica Tour. Given that Gaga always performs at least 2 or 3 ballads on her tours anyways, it's not really surprising. Hell even the Artpop Tour had ballads despite being a rave-themed concert. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Her concerts usually have 20 song setlists in general, so that still leaves 18 possible "bops". :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah, at least that's what I heard on Legends Only pod. It's not too suprising though given that the tour was posponed so much (to the point that most folks presumed it was never happening) until it suddenly sprang back to life in March. Unless she went straight into full rehearsal mode after the Gucci press tour, then I imagine she's gonna want to spend as much of the show as possible singing behind a piano. I hope I'm wrong though.

So I guess we'll get a piano segment then lol. Hopefully we'll still have lots of uptempo moments.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Girls there's only two confirmed ballads for the Chromatica Tour. Given that Gaga always performs at least 2 or 3 ballads on her tours anyways, it's not really surprising. Hell even the Artpop Tour had ballads despite being a rave-themed concert. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Her concerts usually have 20 song setlists in general, so that still leaves 18 possible "bops". :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Nn sorry if I sound like I'm complaining. And yeah you're right about ARTRAVE, she did a ballad version of Born This Way on that tour lol

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block