Britney STUNS in white jacket: "I've never owned a white jacket like this one"

Some of you are so weird.  I see Britney posts a picture and I say to myself "Oh, nice jacket, looking great!" 

But some of you get out your magnifying glass and with a fine-tooth comb try to find any inconsistencies with the photo and instead of commenting something positive you go right to the negatives.  Sometimes I think a few of you on this site are just here for that purpose alone.  

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Off topic. This is a rumor I just saw, I don't know if it would be appropriate to start a thread on this topic, but true or false, I felt quite happy when I finished reading it.

Spoiler

RUMOR: According to Mirror UK, Britney Spears may be PREGNANT. A source hinted that she started taking prenatal vitamins and already contacted a designer to make the crib. The source also claims that they intend to resort to adoption to increase the family! https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-fianc-sam-trying-26585618

5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Thanks for answering.

Respectfully, from what you say I think you might be "obsessed" with a version of Britney that never existed, or it existed only in your young mind, and it sounds like you'll never be satisfied unless that fantasy version comes "back" to life. Like when people feel a deep nostalgia for a time that was never that good, but you were young so you only saw the good parts of it.

I'm also not sure you're getting anything positive from hanging around in a forum like this one (though I kind of understand it's sort of addictive), but I guess many of us aren't either. Anyway, I hope your frustration dies down.

This exchange is so wholesome and grown-up. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block