Britney STUNS in white jacket: "I've never owned a white jacket like this one"

6 hours ago, Aymama said:

Do y’all think now that she’s able to spend her own money that’s she’s getting facials/ Botox etc?? Cause damn. She’s looking :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

How many estates like Britney's works is they are put an a large allowance monthly instead of having access to the full cash account. So i believe she's probably getting 20-50K a month with the option of getting more money if necessary :) 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Aymama said:

Do y’all think now that she’s able to spend her own money that’s she’s getting facials/ Botox etc?? Cause damn. She’s looking :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Probably. But also stress and hopelessness age a face. Especially if you're not getting a lot of sleep or if you're like me and stress eat. 

I looked older and more tired during the height of covid isolation pre-vaccine and I look so much more rested now that I can be out and about seeing people. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

She looks great but are we as a forum trying to be polite and not mentioning the warp/tune of the door … if the forum has agreed to that then I apologize for calling it out. Just surprised no one has! Nonetheless gorgeous 

Eugh why do you do this Britney, you’re fuelling a really big issue in todays culture.  It’s damaging to a lot of people to see these fake versions of reality. 

She’s wearing a ******* trench coat for crying out loud, she could be 300lbs under there and we wouldn’t know!

16 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Give it a day. Next post :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I'm honestly curious... I've seen a bunch of your posts and you don't seem to have anything positive to say in any of them so, quick question, why do you go through all the hustle of creating an account and entering a forum dedicated to a person, only to write bitter stuff about that person? Is it heplful for you? 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm honestly curious... I've seen a bunch of your posts and you don't seem to have anything positive to say in any of them so, quick question, why do you go through all the hustle of creating an account and entering a forum dedicated to a person, only to write bitter stuff about that person? Is it heplful for you? 

I don't disagree with what you're saying, I realize a lot of my comments recently have been quite negative.  I don't come here for that.  

Honestly, I wish Britney Spears didn't have such a grip on me.  I live a full life and don't know a thing or give a damn about any other pop culture figure.  Hollywood is a cesspit, these people have nothing to offer us.  The better part of me knows I shouldn't be in my mid-30s and still this obsessed with a celebrity.  I've long stopped caring about her music, I'm too old now for popular music and am of the general opinion Blackout was the last true Britney Spears album.

But I've been obsessed with this woman since I first heard her name in 1999.  Her beauty, her personality, her story, her struggles, her performances, she's just captivating.  There hasn't been a day gone by I haven't consumed news of her life, her movements, what she's up to in general.  In the early days I watched and rewatched every second of TV she appeared on.  I had every obscure song and interview.  I would tell everyone how great the person Britney Jean Spears is.  

And then 2007 happened....and all I've wanted ever since is to know that she's well, that she's at peace so that I can rest easy.  I couldn't care less if she never does another career-related thing in her life.  I thought after the conservatorship ended I'd finally get an explanation for it all.  Some way to make sense of everything.  To draw a line and move on.  Her writing it all down in a book is probably the only thing that could ever provide that for me.  Of course I want that to be her choice.  Most of all I just want to hear from Britney that she's alright, that she's made her peace with life and she's happy now.  That she has people in her life who love her for her and that she can depend on.  

For me at least, I'm still not seeing that yet.  I'm not getting that sense of reassurance.  With every naked photoshoot and incoherent IG rant, I just see a woman in pain, crying out to be loved.  I don't get the overall feeling that she's ok and to be honest, it kills me.  And yes it makes me a little bit bitter.  Bitter towards the conservatorship?  Definitely.  Bitter towards Britney?  Honestly, yes, a little bit.  Which is ridiculous.  She's a genuine victim.  Yet there's only so long a person can keep wearing that victim hat and stay a victim before they're just enabling their own victimhood.  

I love her.  Just tell me you're be ok Britney. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, handmedown said:

Alternative title:

“Minimal effort attempt of bored rich lady to seek validation on Instagram pays off.”

We are so starved of content. 

No, you're just very bitter. It's a simple Instagram photo with some new clothes. Do you seriously have to be such a huge gaping **** about it?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, handmedown said:

I don't disagree with what you're saying, I realize a lot of my comments recently have been quite negative.  I don't come here for that.  

Honestly, I wish Britney Spears didn't have such a grip on me.  I live a full life and don't know a thing or give a damn about any other pop culture figure.  Hollywood is a cesspit, these people have nothing to offer us.  The better part of me knows I shouldn't be in my mid-30s and still this obsessed with a celebrity.  I've long stopped caring about her music, I'm too old now for popular music and am of the general opinion Blackout was the last true Britney Spears album.

But I've been obsessed with this woman since I first heard her name in 1999.  Her beauty, her personality, her story, her struggles, her performances, she's just captivating.  There hasn't been a day gone by I haven't consumed news of her life, her movements, what she's up to in general.  In the early days I watched and rewatched every second of TV she appeared on.  I had every obscure song and interview.  I would tell everyone how great the person Britney Jean Spears is.  

And then 2007 happened....and all I've wanted ever since is to know that she's well, that she's at peace so that I can rest easy.  I couldn't care less if she never does another career-related thing in her life.  I thought after the conservatorship ended I'd finally get an explanation for it all.  Some way to make sense of everything.  To draw a line and move on.  Her writing it all down in a book is probably the only thing that could ever provide that for me.  Of course I want that to be her choice.  Most of all I just want to hear from Britney that she's alright, that she's made her peace with life and she's happy now.  That she has people in her life who love her for her and that she can depend on.  

For me at least, I'm still not seeing that yet.  I'm not getting that sense of reassurance.  With every naked photoshoot and incoherent IG rant, I just see a woman in pain, crying out to be loved.  I don't get the overall feeling that she's ok and to be honest, it kills me.  And yes it makes me a little bit bitter.  Bitter towards the conservatorship?  Definitely.  Bitter towards Britney?  Honestly, yes, a little bit.  Which is ridiculous.  She's a genuine victim.  Yet there's only so long a person can keep wearing that victim hat and stay a victim before they're just enabling their own victimhood.  

I love her.  Just tell me you're be ok Britney. 

Thanks for answering.

Respectfully, from what you say I think you might be "obsessed" with a version of Britney that never existed, or it existed only in your young mind, and it sounds like you'll never be satisfied unless that fantasy version comes "back" to life. Like when people feel a deep nostalgia for a time that was never that good, but you were young so you only saw the good parts of it.

I'm also not sure you're getting anything positive from hanging around in a forum like this one (though I kind of understand it's sort of addictive), but I guess many of us aren't either. Anyway, I hope your frustration dies down.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block