What are your thoughts on this Hold It Against Me rehearsal?

At the time, I realized there was something wrong with Britney. She has changed terribly since 2010. At the time, I didn't realize much that it might have something to do with conservatorship. I was too young, I was 13/14 at the time.
Watching this performance/rehearsal now and knowing all this I know now, I am very proud of her, I am full of admiration that she fought so hard and tried to keep performing despite all the cruelty she had to endure every ******* day for the next 10 ******* years! 
Britney your power is huge!

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Poor thing - she looks so delayed in her movements.. like she’s always a bit slower than the music.
I know it’s the meds they had her on. High dosages of mood stabilizers do that to someone who doesn’t need them.. and even if she did need a mood stabilizer at that time, she should have been resting since mood stabilizers take A LOT out of you. They zap your energy.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I prefer these outfits than the actual outfit in the live performance tbh :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also this part of the song's bridge looks phenomenal in the rehearsal as they're saying "We got you, B" with their bodies, but on the live performance it's pretty much all covered by the fake fog. It's supposed to be a tiny fog effect, not a scene from 'The mist'  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::rupaulslap_hit_mad:

ohthis.jpg

• Haha 9

Putting aside everything we now know she was going through, this is by far the worst choreography ever.  So unworthy of Britney Spears.  Perhaps forgivable if she were singing live as well but she’s not. And the outfits were so trashy, I’ll take that sweater she’s wearing here any day. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block