The official Oscars After party thread - will Britney attend?

It is super weird he would go solo - I mean I get wanting to get out there and mingle, but he has a gorgeous fiancé who has attended the same party before in the past.  I feel like she should enjoy some time getting prettied up and mingling with her peers as a free woman…and supporting her man.  I feel bad for Sam lol.  But Britney has to work through her stuff, so I can’t fault her for that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I was so uncomfortable watching him struggle through that. Bless his heart, he tried 😂

It must be a lot to be asked about your girlfriend of the caliber of Britney but I wonder why. Everything seems to be fine and she's free, he got súper nervous about the wedding questions, like he didn't know how to answer. He should avoid red carpets or prepare for those type of questions.

16 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

It must be a lot to be asked about your girlfriend of the caliber of Britney but I wonder why. Everything seems to be fine and she's free, he got súper nervous about the wedding questions, like he didn't know how to answer. He should avoid red carpets or prepare for those type of questions.

He will get better with time, there’s no need for him to avoid red carpets. Most established artists have awkward interviews from years ago…It’s normal. 

Im sure he was also cautious of what he said. I know that when I’m under pressure I tend to talk more than I should and say more than intended. He was probably trying to be calm, collected and aware of the things he said as to not speak more than what Britney wants.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.