The official Oscars After party thread - will Britney attend?

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Donatella face is like :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: where is Britney 

Donatella is all of us! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

But to be real, I’m happy Britney isn’t there. It’s queen **** to get invited to coveted parties and decide for yourself whether you go or not. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: At least she got an invite, others can’t say the same. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Im not so sure she’s upset that Sam’s there instead, scenery is good :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:also I don’t think her face does anything else…

She’s so lovely and sweet and genuine towards Britney and has been for 20+ years. I guess she’s happy to be reunited with Britney again without interference from the pests of Britney’s past :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2

Sam should have stayed with Britney at home. I get she doesn’t care and wants him to be happy and to care for his career… but darling you are invited because of Britney. 
Going to an event like this is a big opportunity and I understand it, but in those little details is when I doubt about him 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, YALA said:

Sam should have stayed with Britney at home. I get she doesn’t care and wants him to be happy and to care for his career… but darling you are invited because of Britney. 
Going to an event like this is a big opportunity and I understand it, but in those little details is when I doubt about him 

Not strangers having an opinion on Britney’s man going to a party. Not this. Do you really think she wants you on here critiquing her man like that? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block