I want Britney's next album to contain interludes

I really liked Chromatica's use of the interludes throughout the album. Especially the one leading into 911.

I would love if Britney looked into that with her producers. Especially if they sampled an underlining beat of her old classics. Give the album a theme of transitioning into freedom or something.

Obviously not. But if it was a cohesive album, maybe.

Just now, indyRS said:

I really liked Chromatica's use of the interludes throughout the album. Especially the one leading into 911.

I would love if Britney looked into that with her producers. Especially if they sampled an underlining beat of her old classics. Give the album a theme of transitioning into freedom or something.

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF
let Britney be happy, work is not her priority now.

1 minute ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF
let Britney be happy, work is not her priority now.

Just because our Queen is rightfully taking a well-deserved break doesn't mean fans can't discuss which styles of music/albums they would be intrigued to see her try. Isn't her music why we are all here in the first place? Get off your high horse.

It's not like the OP is tagging her and DEMANDING she gets back to the studio. oprah-winfrey-stare2.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't remember Trumatica now but yes I love interludes maybe something like All for your bg Janet in interludes or her debut! I would really love a personal album, Anthony who did a podcast recently did say Britney wanted to make something like Ray of light so you just never know, we can see her artistic peak with this one maybe? There's hoping. 

4 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

I felt like that was the obvious Janet-like thing she did and it didn't work well enough and that's why it was the only time she tried. Though, they weren't separated from songs, so that could be where they went wrong.

How? It was so cute to see her act like a teenager. The little laughs and teenage conversations really added up to the whole tem feeling of the album and maybe that's why it's the best teen album ever -- it felt like a teenage girl from lyrics, from rhythm, from vocals, from the conversations to themes and giggles. I identified myself so much and until now it's very endearing to me

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Applejack said:

How? It was so cute to see her act like a teenager. The little laughs and teenage conversations really added up to the whole tem feeling of the album and maybe that's why it's the best teen album ever -- it felt like a teenage girl from lyrics, from rhythm, from vocals, from the conversations to themes and giggles. I identified myself so much and until now it's very endearing to me

My second sentence gave my thought as to why. Had they been their own tracks, like Janet's in Rhythm Nation, I think it would have been received better instead of kinda dragging down the songs they were included on. It's not that they were bad. The execution was poor.

Also, I don't think she was acting. They very much sounded authentic to her. She's been adorkable before the word was coined.

7 hours ago, indyRS said:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Britney's only album that has interludes is Oops lol. It'd be interesting to see her do Chromatica-style interludes but eh, I wouldn't be too upset if she didn't.

Brit wants to do more R&B/Urban so don't expect it to be EDM/Disco like Chromatica LMAO. 

Anyway, yes it'd be interesting to see her doing some interludes on her albums, however the closest she ever got to it was Oops. 

10 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

My second sentence gave my thought as to why. Had they been their own tracks, like Janet's in Rhythm Nation, I think it would have been received better instead of kinda dragging down the songs they were included on. It's not that they were bad. The execution was poor.

Also, I don't think she was acting. They very much sounded authentic to her. She's been adorkable before the word was coined.

Janet invented interludes tbh 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block