5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Why on earth would Demi or Gaga lurk on exhale? Come on you guys. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Anway, i heard Dolly Parton is active on exhale. Oh wait, thats me.  Busted! :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Gaga knows BreatheHeavy very well not to mention Jordan has met and interviewed Gaga in person. 

Demi is familiar with Exhale because her best friend Matthew Scott Montgomery is on here a lot and a huge Britney Stan. 

33 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Gaga knows BreatheHeavy very well not to mention Jordan has met and interviewed Gaga in person. 

Demi is familiar with Exhale because her best friend Matthew Scott Montgomery is on here a lot and a huge Britney Stan. 

Thats something different. They indeed are aware of the existence of BreatheHeavy, but I really really doubt they are lurking on Exhale. :saywat-towelney: this isnt coachella lol.

I honestly do believe at some point Britney was lurking on exhale, a very looooong time ago tho (2007ish). Her profile is probably still here. We probably will never know what account that was and probably never will. 

Also; i still believe Sam was active lurking during the #freebritney movement for updating Britney for latest news and updates.

3 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lol 🤣 no I did to get your input or thoughts.

Oh well in that case, I do think Britney has been on exhale as recently as 2021, but not now. I could also see JL being here but only lurking, her husband might be brazen enough to post though

I could also believe that SP and JJ are lurking here sometimes, maybe maddie too. I'm sure Jason Alexander has an account too. As for other celebrities like demi or gaga, I could see them as maybe popping in once in a while but not really regularly. Both Sam A and Sam L I'm sure have also checked in from time to time, they're both so heavily on social media

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

So with Britney allegedly having different lurk accounts on Exhale, 

It makes me wonder. Who else could be on Exhale lurking or posting anonymously? I heard Jamie Lynn was on here as well as Britney's Dad himself. 

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

I could see JL but not Jamie Spears he doesn't have any social media so why would he get on here? 

Also, a few celebs rumored to lurk on here I've heard Demi Lovato and Gaga both have been on here.

This is something we should discuss...

You never know who you're really speaking to on Exhale. That's the anonymous part of it. I mean unless ur like me who just is very transparent with who I am lol. I don't hide behind celebrity pics but I digress.

What are ur thoughts? Do you know who is on Exhale? Which account is Jamie Lynn's??? 👀👀👀

Gurl, they are all on Exhale. After I wrote about the CON accounting I had several sus accounts reach out to me…even to my private social media accounts. 😑 RUDE

• Like 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I mean I would think I was Kevin’s Wife brother or something …. Does she have a brother ?!

Umm not you literally Lowkey admitting ur Kevin's wife's brother?! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:I'm almost scared to Google to see if this is true.... 

Lowkey I thought you were one of Britney's lurk accounts :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

On 3/19/2022 at 4:33 AM, DollyParton said:

Why on earth would Demi or Gaga lurk on exhale? Come on you guys. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Anway, i heard Dolly Parton is active on exhale. Oh wait, thats me.  Busted! :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Lol you said this as I was just finishing listening to the best song of all time aka Jolene:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

OP: Sam Asghari and Jamie Lynn are the only ones I'm 100% sure are among us. For the rest of the family/ex-team I suspect most of them are here too anyways.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ROL said:

Lol you said this as I was just finishing listening to the best song of all time aka Jolene:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

OP: Sam Asghari and Jamie Lynn are the only ones I'm 100% sure are among us. For the rest of the family/ex-team I suspect most of them are here too anyways.

Daddy Sam on Exhale?? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block