So with Britney allegedly having different lurk accounts on Exhale, 

It makes me wonder. Who else could be on Exhale lurking or posting anonymously? I heard Jamie Lynn was on here as well as Britney's Dad himself. 

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

I could see JL but not Jamie Spears he doesn't have any social media so why would he get on here? 

Also, a few celebs rumored to lurk on here I've heard Demi Lovato and Gaga both have been on here.

This is something we should discuss...

You never know who you're really speaking to on Exhale. That's the anonymous part of it. I mean unless ur like me who just is very transparent with who I am lol. I don't hide behind celebrity pics but I digress.

What are ur thoughts? Do you know who is on Exhale? Which account is Jamie Lynn's??? 👀👀👀

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block