Britney Songs That Aged Like Milk

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't understand this thread... So you expect artists to make smash hits and be successful by being creative and sounding fresh but also by being atemporal and not leaving traces of the place and moment a song was made in? What?

The other day I was listening to some old Whitney songs, like "I wanna dance with somebody" and "So emotional", and they are so... Eighties. But that's the point, I guess. They sounded fresh and hip at the moment, and now they are fun and nostalgic. Also, right now 80s music is back, so...

This

Except early 2000s music was incredible, stood the test of time and is the pinnacle of pop. DELUSIONAL. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Early 2010s pop music on the other hand… :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wrong sorry. 

Femme Fatale is amazing. Scream & Shout still gets played in clubs to this day. 3 is a pop classic.

Good luck living your life with these objectively false opinions. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Facts, straight people/locals still love scream and shout. Heard it this past weekend when out for st pattys day at the straight bars 

• Like 6

work b aged like milk imo. the production was tacky even back when it was released. the lyrics are cringey, sorry. the only good thing about it was the mv. 

the whole bj album, it's not only that it has aged badly, it's that it sounded dated even in 2013. 

ff was very current when it came out and there are certain songs that are good, it's just that the sound is out of style. but imo songs like big fat bass or drop dead beautiful sound too dated now. 

• Like 1

You can hear in people’s verbiage how group think is happening here to think Femme Fatale sounds dated. Of course there are moments that maybe don’t hold up as well, but that album is so well made. A fun, upbeat pop album that was incredibly successful for a reason. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block