Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s really not, would you not be mortified if your mom btw who is posting nude photos, posts a picture of you and the whole world can comment on it? 

Who cares if she posts *****? All celebs do the Kardashians and JLO Xtina. So why is Britney different? As for the kids they are teenagers no teenager wants taking pics with their parents. Especially since B s fans are throwing hate at them for nothing. Calling them names so disturbing  

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Not to sound ignorant or anything but

what does breastfeeding her kids have to do with her dad saying he's her? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Im genuinely curious 

Nothing, she transitioned from kids being little ****s (paraphrasing) to her dad. She started with her maternal instincts kicking in when she had her boys and producing a ton of milk because she didn't want them to go hungry, to a woman letting her hold her baby and talking with her for an hour and that maternal (not the milk) instinct kicking back in and reminiscing about how she would hold her boys while being chased by the paparazzi.

She did ramble, but that's the long and short of it.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The theme is womanhood and stealing. Women like Britney are providers (milk to children, money to adults), but some alcoholic idiot like Jamie can come along and take the fruit/milk of their labor even though they clearly did nothing to produce it. We prob all heard that Jamie used to say “I am Britney Spears.” The most egregious part of this statement is that legally this was true. Jamie WAS Britney Spears for the 13 year CON.

Isn’t breastfeeding very traditional imagery for givers (vs. takers)? Lolol I prob need an English major to check me if I’m reading too much into it. I have dusty memories of writing an essay in college about bewbies…something something Toni Morrison…something something Shakesphere?

I'm a math man, so you put that way more eloquently than I did.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The theme is womanhood and stealing. Women like Britney are providers (milk to children, money to adults), but some alcoholic idiot like Jamie can come along and take the fruit/milk of their labor even though they clearly did nothing to produce it. We prob all heard that Jamie used to say “I am Britney Spears.” The most egregious part of this statement is that legally this was true. Jamie WAS Britney Spears for the 13 year CON.

Isn’t breastfeeding very traditional imagery for givers (vs. takers)? Lolol I prob need an English major to check me if I’m reading too much into it. I have dusty memories of writing an essay in college about bewbies…something something Toni Morrison…something something Shakesphere?

Exactly this.

7 hours ago, danielpierce said:

Jamie is a monster psychopath. I wonder why she said in an earlier post her sons wouldnt do a pic with her. Thats so f up not her sons being embarrassed of her. I hope they dont turn out to be trash like K fed. 

Her boys are TEENS. They don't feel it's "cool" to take photos with their parents etc. at that ate. I didn't want to take photos with my mom or Dad at that age or have them post photos of me. They are teenagers, it has nothing to do with Britney. Most teenagers are like that. Britney knows and respects it, like a good parent would.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.