Charli XCX was supposed to be on 'Slumber Party' remix. Names 'Blackout' as her favorite album.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

Let me stream her latest single.

She's SERVING this era. Literally her best and most cohesive yet. Can NOT wait to see her live April 20th. She is an effing VIBE. I hope she incorporates Britney in this new Crash tour. Weather thats a cover or idk what. Part of the reason I love her is because she loves Brit so much.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Charli XCX latest songs r amazing.(good ones,baby) Hope they will do song together.

Good Ones song & video are flawless. Literally a pop masterpiece . It sounds amazing in the car. My second fav (which is a VERY close 2nd) is Beg For You. I like all the material so far.  Her strongest era imo. Baby is so fresh that I haven't digested it yet but I know it will settle well. Its very retro lol! Charli is such a gem!

• Love 3

I'm actually glad she didn't hop on Slumber Party. It just doesn't seem like her vibe at all. Tinashe suited the song better and blended vocally better with Brit. Im here for Charli and Brit in the future tho she would def give B some bops and a fresh pop sound. And it's also safe to say Blackout is Britney's Thriller in terms of being so critically acclaimed cuz wow EVERYONE references that album. Imagine if we got a successful damn era from it?!?!? Jesusssssssss :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block