Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So I guess being naked = mental illness according to some of you? I’m sorry you and others are just hypocrites and are uncomfortable with the female body.

I don’t see this same attitude when men or other female celebs most stuff like this.

Are you people blind????? My words have said various times that its not about the nudity its about the photos themselves. 

Whats the difference between these very UNFLATTERING photos and the "fake" UNFLATTERING paparazzi photos? What because she posted them? They are UNFLATTERING regardless.

• Like 6
Just now, Urbanney said:

So the truth comes out. There’s the real reason you don’t like it: Britney isn’t young or dolled up enough in your eyes. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You’re only comfortable with a woman being naked when it fits your standards. And then you claim she’s unstable because she doesn’t fit into your mold. Classic. 

I dont know where in God's Earth you live but clearly they have not taught you comprehension. You are the true definition of putting words in someones mouth.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Seanril said:

Are you people blind????? My words have said various times that its not about the nudity its about the photos themselves. 

Whats the difference between these very UNFLATTERING photos and the "fake" UNFLATTERING paparazzi photos? What because she posted them? They are UNFLATTERING regardless.

one is her choice, the other is not.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

PSA:

The negativity has NOTHING to do with her being without clothes or nude. Not one bit. What is has to do is that these photos she posts are not flattering, horribly edited, horribly captured and she looks so old and aged in them. Plus, some things highlight or bring questions about the erratic or bizarre behavior or captions. 

The immediate thought is this ***** really is crazy. It does so much more harm than good and if you cannot critique someone you care for and see the reality then thats a problem. 

I respectfully ask flattering to who? American beauty standards where the majority of the population enhance themselves with surgery? I'm curious to know why a photo of a woman's body has to edited and perfect. This makes me sad as a woman.

Also if she were to edit or Photoshop them you would have the people saying she needs to stop photo shopping them. This is a never ending cycle. Beauty is subjective while it make look "not flattering, horribly edited, horribly captured and look so old and aged in them" it holds truth to what a woman in her 40's can look like and if you ask me given the hell she has been **** through she looks amazing.

The only harm I see is the narrative your pushing that woman have to be perfect and polished because according to you it has nothing to do with the nudity just that she doesn't fit in your beauty standards.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Kim K got famous for her talent at sucking **** and being ****ed - Britney’s talent is dancing, performing and being an amazing artist and person. She’s better than being compared to Kim friggen Karsashian 

I completely agree. My point is That ppl seemed to think Britney’s nudity is somehow worse than other people who post ***** on Instagram. My first thought for an example was Kim but I’m sure I could find more receipts of others 

I’m guessing just because the c-ship people think every “misstep” or anything she does somehow reflects on her mental health. I feel for Britney in that She can’t do things that any other celeb / woman does without being judged like “ooohh she looks unwell” it’s ridiculous. People are actually mad cause the photos aren’t “aesthetically pleasing” enough lol like what? I didn’t realize Britney can’t just play around w an iPhone camera, that she needs to be fluent in photo editing (after being denied an iPhone for years….?) lol 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I completely agree. My point is That ppl seemed to think Britney’s nudity is somehow worse than other people who post ***** on Instagram. My first thought for an example was Kim but I’m sure I could find more receipts of others 

I’m guessing just because the c-ship people think every “misstep” or anything she does somehow reflects on her mental health. I feel for Britney in that She can’t do things that any other celeb / woman does without being judged like “ooohh she looks unwell” it’s ridiculous. People are actually mad cause the photos aren’t “aesthetically pleasing” enough lol like what? I didn’t realize Britney can’t just play around w an iPhone camera, that she needs to be fluent in photo editing (after being denied an iPhone for years….?) lol 

A part of me (delusional) seems to think Britney is better than this - she doesn’t need to post these kind of pics anymore - but then once again, she can do what she likes and how she likes. Her body, her life, her freedom, her choice. 

I definitely think alot of this has got to do with being restricted for 13 years for sure! Daddy, Lou and her fake “saintly” ex team would have blown a fit at her expressing her nudity and ***uality like this. So it’s a way of saying f.you to them. It can just be quite confronting when it’s on full on display mode like this :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Seanril said:

PSA:

The negativity has NOTHING to do with her being without clothes or nude. Not one bit. What is has to do is that these photos she posts are not flattering, horribly edited, horribly captured and she looks so old and aged in them. Plus, some things highlight or bring questions about the erratic or bizarre behavior or captions. 

The immediate thought is this ***** really is crazy. It does so much more harm than good and if you cannot critique someone you care for and see the reality then thats a problem. 

The negativity has NOTHING to do with her being without clothes or nude. Not one bit. What is has to do is that these photos she posts are not flattering, horribly edited, horribly captured and she looks so old and aged in them showing what a woman's body looks likein real life, and I nobody wants to see that. Plus, some things highlight or bring questions about the erratic or bizarre behavior or captions how I think sanity is only reflected by polished social media performances.

The immediate thought is this ***** really is crazy  I never bothered to understand this *****. It does so much more harm than good and if you cannot critique someone you care for and see the reality whose product I like to consume only when it's surrounded by a marketing machine  then thats a problem. 

Fixed it for you.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I respectfully ask flattering to who? American beauty standards where the majority of the population enhance themselves with surgery? I'm curious to know why a photo of a woman's body has to edited and perfect. This makes me sad as a woman.

Also if she were to edit or Photoshop them you would have the people saying she needs to stop photo shopping them. This is a never ending cycle. Beauty is subjective while it make look "not flattering, horribly edited, horribly captured and look so old and aged in them" it holds truth to what a woman in her 40's can look like and if you ask me given the hell she has been **** through she looks amazing.

The only harm I see is the narrative your pushing that woman have to be perfect and polished because according to you it has nothing to do with the nudity just that she doesn't fit in your beauty standards.

It has nothing to do with beauty standards or Britney beeing 40. Photography in any form, has it‘s own kind of rules. Everyone knows that things like bad lightning, bad pose, bad camera quality etc. can influence the quality of a picture and make it look bad, even though the person herself is pretty.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, cocodeluxe said:

It has nothing to do with beauty standards or Britney beeing 40. Photography in any form, has it‘s own kind of rules. Everyone knows that things like bad lightning, bad pose, bad camera quality etc. can influence the quality of a picture and make it look bad, even though the person herself is pretty.

Understood. But most of us probably aren't photographers and we aren't worried about photography she is on a beach with her fiance for his birthday....shes taking personal pics she felt good enough to share so why condemn that?

Also I think since the person I was replying to mentioned that it was doing more harm that good it's safe to assume they weren't referring to the photography aspect because since when does photography edits cause harm to someone?

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Understood. But most of us probably aren't photographers and we aren't worried about photography she is on a beach with her fiance for his birthday....shes taking personal pics she felt good enough to share so why condemn that?

Also I think since the person I was replying to mentioned that it was doing more harm that good it's safe to assume they weren't referring to the photography aspect because since when does photography edits cause harm to someone?

Actually that sounds like a really interessting topic. Maybe I can write an essay for university about this. Thank you for giving me inspiration :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.