Nicki Minaj has officially sold out her Wireless Festival date within 4 hours

Style.

8 hours ago, LostAvenger said:

@gapeach704guess she has fans :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Or did she buy these tickets herself like she ALLEGEDLY did her song? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Also, it’s easy to sell quickly when you’re only performing one day :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: The Sunday evening slot :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: When most normal people are getting ready for the week :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Queen Cardi is headlining TWO nights :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: Nicki cannot relate

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Touch my Toto said:

He's stating his case with receipts, unlike your sis bashing a successful rapper that has surpassed her fav. He's delivering facts while your sis delivering delusional, get her help 💕

That’s why they’re all on mute. Same as radio is when it comes to Nicki. MUTE! Next to zero radio AirPlay 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

He's stating his case with receipts, unlike your sis bashing a successful rapper that has surpassed her fav. He's delivering facts while your sis delivering delusional, get her help 💕

What’s for lunch bestie? This thread is so boring that I need some ideas

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block