Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

56 minutes ago, Stefani said:

EU nations should've sent a ton of weapons the same day that Putin invaded Ukraine. Their response has been so slow and by the time they actually do something about it, Ukraine will have fallen. 

Yes, Estonia and the Netherlands are ready! And Germany changed their mind thankfully. It's embarrassing, germany sent like 5000 helmets and i am serious. 

But thanks to our ex-chancellor, he is now friends with Putin and made all the wrong decisions for us. *cough* Gas-pipeline in russia.

10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And Russia was banned from Eurovision, but reports are comimg in the 3 biggest TV medias in Russia left the EBU, so therefore they can no longer participate in Eurovision song contest. 

Related to the topic: 

And the song was so good, really a shame that they asked her that in front of thousands of people. (Ukraine not russian but Eurovision shouldn't be political) 

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Ukrainians are not Russians. And Ukraine is not Russia. Not geographically, not culturally and not historically. Putin claiming otherwise and invading to correct past mistakes or even to ‘protect Russians living in Ukraine’ is a shockingly literal parallel to Hit**r’s invasion and annexation of territories in Czechia, Austria and ultimately the aggressive invasion of Poland. All because ‘Germans were being killed abroad’. False flag nonsense.

Autocratic dictators hungry to expand their empire or ‘lebensraum’ don’t die of old age in their beds. This will not end well for Vlad. Putin-huggers like Chechia, Hungary and Turkey are waking up to the reality that they were wrong. 

It’s crucial for the West to be united and not be overtaken by emotions. Putin is hated in Ukraine and that will remain this way. He can’t control the people there. Let him make this mistake. The loss of life is horrendous but this can ultimately lead to his downfall.

I’m in the Netherlands and I will happily spend the next 5 winters in the cold without Russian gas if it means Ukraine can be free one day.

Long love Ukraine! 🇺🇦

And may Putin suffer an eternity in hell together with Mussolini, Hit**r and Stalin. Praying for Russians to be free from this clown at last as well.

And while I’m at it, there are concentration camps in Chechnya, southern Russia. This has been going on for years and no one cares. Educate yourselves.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Ukrainians are not Russians. And Ukraine is not Russia. Not geographically, not culturally and not historically. Putin claiming otherwise and invading to correct past mistakes or even to ‘protect Russians living in Ukraine’ is a shockingly literal parallel to Hit**r’s invasion and annexation of territories in Czechia, Austria and ultimately the aggressive invasion of Poland. All because ‘Germans were being killed abroad’. False flag nonsense.

Autocratic dictators hungry to expand their empire or ‘lebensraum’ don’t die of old age in their beds. This will not end well for Vlad. Putin-huggers like Chechia, Hungary and Turkey are waking up to the reality that they were wrong. 

It’s crucial for the West to be united and not be overtaken by emotions. Putin is hated in Ukraine and that will remain this way. He can’t control the people there. Let him make this mistake. The loss of life is horrendous but this can ultimately lead to his downfall.

I’m in the Netherlands and I will happily spend the next 5 winters in the cold without Russian gas if it means Ukraine can be free one day.

Long love Ukraine! 🇺🇦

And may Putin suffer an eternity in hell together with Mussolini, Hit**r and Stalin. Praying for Russians to be free from this clown at last as well.

And while I’m at it, there are concentration camps in Chechnya, southern Russia. This has been going on for years and no one cares. Educate yourselves.

Almost everything right, what people seem to forget: Hi*tler was austrian, not german - he had an austrian-accent, so many people back then liked the idea and were convinced just because of that in Austria, many people liked it! 

But of course Putin has a place next to him - in hell. 

• Like 1

I really like to read comments from people that have absolutely ZERO clue about neither Russia or Ukraine, and the events that have eventually led to what is happening today. I advise you all to sit this one out and not to embarrass yourself any further. And yeah, Russia really doesn’t give a flying fuсk about being excluded from Eurovision. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.