The Details of the Forced Mental Health Facility Stay

Kletus

10 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Oh God, what was THAT conversation like? Britney fires Larry and then the conservatorship hires him back, just imagine that first meeting when Larry walks into the room and Britney has to talk to him.  Larry has been against her ever since he rejoined the team. Britney never wanted him there and he must have known that. He probably had some sick satisfaction in punishing her.

Isn't Larry managing Kim Petras right now? Karma will always follow him, the concept of "abuse allegation" will always haunt this man.

• Like 2

This whole thing is so disturbing 😳 what kind of treatment is that? Leaving someone sitting on a chair for 8 hours? No privacy? Who are these doctors and nurses? She was only on Lithium or other things as well? Why would Lynne let this happen to her child? So many questions 😑

• Love 5
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, Rik said:

This is absolutely ****ed up Keltus and I think you are spot on. That’s what I think. **** this whole system of abuse and the people who allow for this to happen legally. I am absolutely mortified and I know in every ache of my being Lou would kill if I meant owning the Britney Spears brand after her death. And don’t get me started on that rat Robin, she literally looks and sounds like she was raised in the Charles Manson family cult with her psychopathic stern eyes 

It makes me so mad :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

Isn't Larry managing Kim Petras right now? Karma will always follow him, the concept of "abuse allegation" will always haunt this man.

It seems that Kim Petras is also scared of these people…based on a recent fan interaction. It’s so sad that someone like Larry can still make a living by being the equivalent of a calendar app to talented creators. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Omg. I didn’t read the court docs so maybe that’s why. Burn 🔥 these wicked people American Horror Story Fiona GIF

Imagine being forcibly drugged despite it making you feel like you can’t even move, and when you refuse to do it they threaten to put you in a 5150. Sick!!!!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block