The Details of the Forced Mental Health Facility Stay

Kletus

Anyone else feel like they put her in this place to originally justify the cancellation of Domination? Maybe for insurance reasons they might have said well she was mentally unsound so that's why we pulled the plug. Not that they told her this or she was in on it. Honestly, my gut tells me that factored in their decision. Also, the whisterblower mentioned that Larry said, something to the effect of we can use this as part of another "Comeback" to Vegas. Domination was not ready or not primed for success so I think they tried to throw a curveball to buy more time and create the perception that Britney needed help before her "triumphant" return. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 2/24/2022 at 12:15 AM, Onyx1Boss said:

Watched Treadstone on Amazon Prime (Jason Bourne related). 

Well,the mind control subjects were put in chairs for hours (with sleep deprivation and other stuff too). 

Just  a movie, but wondered... Were they trying to break or reprogram her to be docile and compliant again? Not just a punishment. 

This hasn’t accord to me but it could be very likely and if she checked out I’m bet they were fine either way because sadly she would be worth so much more dead, and I’m certain her team knows this

On 2/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, hotasice2007 said:

Anyone else feel like they put her in this place to originally justify the cancellation of Domination? Maybe for insurance reasons they might have said well she was mentally unsound so that's why we pulled the plug. Not that they told her this or she was in on it. Honestly, my gut tells me that factored in their decision. Also, the whisterblower mentioned that Larry said, something to the effect of we can use this as part of another "Comeback" to Vegas. Domination was not ready or not primed for success so I think they tried to throw a curveball to buy more time and create the perception that Britney needed help before her "triumphant" return. 

I sort of thought this too, they were literally using her as a pawn to make money and to avoid losing money

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block