Gimme More featured in Oscar de la Renta Fall 2022 promo campaign

6 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I am just waiting for the day when Britney will have number 1 on BB 100 and 200 together

She can do that and so much more; Britney Spears is a powerhouse; now more evident than ever.

I hope she realizes this wether or not she chooses to come back to the music industry at some point.

It’s not just anyone who can be Britney, *****!

12 hours ago, Stefani said:

All this promo. They're definitely preparing Britney's comeback. :imhere_run_excited:

MTE. I think Britney’s already got a new team and things are rolling behind the scenes. I wouldn’t be shocked if we have SOMETHING by fall. Whether it’s an interview, a song, a documentary, SOMETHING. Somethings happening

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

Love the use of the song - but let's be honest - the video was poorly executed. The frames should have matched the song's tone, energy, and vibe much better.  They have HUGE budgets.

Poor effort - if they truly respected the song and Britney, the video would have been better executed. The end of the video is better. 

To me, this looks like an aging brand's attempt to  to stay relevant by surfing a ride on the Free Britney Wave... 

They should have hired that Exhaler that does the amazing remixes (mega mixes) and graphic design! I can't think of his UN right name. 

57 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The fact that this song has been licensed tells me that Britney has regained control of her music and will be the person receiving the financial benefits.

Rosengart is definitely earning his keep. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

^^ why I 😍 you. Great point!! And this is why we are getting all blackout songs lately bc it is B’s album and she has more ownership.

…you just ruined my nap plan. Now I want to know which company she regained control of and owns the licensing rights.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jalpha said:

Love the use of the song - but let's be honest - the video was poorly executed. The frames should have matched the song's tone, energy, and vibe much better.  They have HUGE budgets.

Poor effort - if they truly respected the song and Britney, the video would have been better executed. The end of the video is better. 

To me, this looks like an aging brand's attempt to  to stay relevant by surfing a ride on the Free Britney Wave... 

They should have hired that Exhaler that does the amazing remixes (mega mixes) and graphic design! I can't think of his UN right name. 

I guess I’m old and out of touch, but I loved this. What makes it look poorly executed to you?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jalpha said:

Should’ve hired our resident dj / international pop sensation @DoubleJayTawndre:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block