Gimme More featured in Oscar de la Renta Fall 2022 promo campaign

On 2/19/2022 at 2:22 PM, Ghoulia said:

I guess I’m old and out of touch, but I loved this. What makes it look poorly executed to you?

The quality reminds me of a challenge an "America's Next Top Model"  contestant would get.  You know the commercial challenges they get in the later episodes.... It's just blah.

Gimme More deserves nothing but iconic IMO.

3 hours ago, jalpha said:

The quality reminds me of a challenge an "America's Next Top Model"  contestant would get.  You know the commercial challenges they get in the later episodes.... It's just blah.

Gimme More deserves nothing but iconic IMO.

As someone who is five years older than Britney, I suspect they were aiming for an older demographic who has $$$ with this ad — despite the fact that the models are young.

This ad made me want to purchase the entire Fall 2022 collection...So if that was their goal? Mission accomplished.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As someone who is five years older than Britney, I suspect they were aiming for an older demographic who has $$$ with this ad — despite the fact that the models are young.

This ad made me want to purchase the entire Fall 2022 collection...So if that was their goal? Mission accomplished.

Yes!  I have absolutely no need for sparkly cocktail dresses or bold checkerboard print anything, but I totally felt like I was the target of this ad! It made me feel so nostalgic with "Gimme More" and I thought the storyline was great with the gal pal solidarity ~ don't need a man to have fun ~ work hard/play harder themes. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block