Which are the music videos of parts you just find wrong?

7 hours ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

i don't even feel so much disturbance but there is so much wrong with this video

7 hours ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

the song is not so bad but the music video - i feel its sad that this kind of thing is topping our music

There's literally nothing wrong with the video :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Guys can to do se/y stuff too and it doesn't have to include kissing and twerking women around them :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

There's literally nothing wrong with the video :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Guys can to do se/y stuff too and it doesn't have to include kissing and twerking women around them :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

well its good if YOU like it

but i think it sends all kinds of wrong messages with the prison themes. wrong messages regarding prisons and prisoners. yes i care about them. i don't think the topic of prison and prisoners should be taken lightly. THATS WHY. it diminishes what are the experiences of prison for prisoners. its like they don't matter and i know for many of you they don't but for me they do okay. 

how would you like if you were a prisoner and the video sends message that electric termination is a fun or non important thing and being in prison is all-like-that

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

but i think it sends all kinds of wrong messages with the prison themes. wrong messages regarding prisons and prisoners. yes i care about them. i don't think the topic of prison and prisoners should be taken lightly. THATS WHY. it diminishes what are the experiences of prison for prisoners. its like they don't matter and i know for many of you they don't but for me they do okay. 

It's a music video, it's not that serious :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
On 2/18/2022 at 4:07 PM, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

i am really distubed by the electric shock scene. i know it goes down by the name of fun but i guess not everyone can just take it as light entertainment

i don't even feel so much disturbance but there is so much wrong with this video

Art is supposed to stir something in you and sometimes it'll make you feel uncomfortable.

I'm 100% for pushing boundaries, those who can't handle it don't need to watch.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Art is supposed to stir something in you and sometimes it'll make you feel uncomfortable.

I'm 100% for pushing boundaries, those who can't handle it don't need to watch.

so what is the message of this video for you, since it is pushing boundaries  (Industry Baby message)?

for me the message is - all you ... boys pay attention for prison topic too ;)

so, here it is

16 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

so what is the message of this video for you, since it is pushing boundaries  (Industry Baby message)?

for me the message is - all you ... boys pay attention for prison topic too ;)

so, here it is

His literal own words (and the director) 

LNX says he “Wanted to go to a place people would least expect me to go in a music video, an overly masculine place and make it gay asf. I also wanted to visualize the theme of breaking free from the shackles society places on you.”

The director of the video, Christian Breslauer further speaks on the vision behind the eye-gazing video. “The visual is essentially a giant metaphor to represent Nas’ unwillingness to conform to the industry standards or be caged in because of his beliefs. No matter the scenario he will be who he is and no prison is strong enough to contain him,” he states.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

i mean just because you have different sense of humor(like laughing at the op) and view this video differently than me, doesn't mean i never appreciate art. there are limits from person to person and different interpretations from people to people. and once again, people love or don't love different things.

i have never been angry in this thread, i am just expressing my own look at art and we should discuss art and have opinions about art.

7 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

The Generation of ppl being upset/offended for the wrong reasons. I am going to give you a real one (unlike the ACTING from a music video). The meat industry.

Here it goes, McChickens and BigMacs.

original.gifbaby-calf-separation-dairy-industry.gif

hey Godly user ;)

actually i have changed my mind. the acting in this video has a message ;) happy now? its not like we are not allowed to discuss the music video either. discussion of music video is not that unimportant

On 2/19/2022 at 5:29 AM, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

Not being shady, just curious. Were you bothered when Gaga did the prison thing in Telephone? Then escaped and poisoned a whole restaurant of people?

I do find a lot of things lil nas x does as inauthentic and just for shock value, but at the same time he’s not doing anything different than what the girlies have been doing, and they don’t get as much flack. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block