Dua Lipa leaves TaP management

Jordan Miller

• Leader

I'm scared for her tour / next era :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Dua Lipa has left TaP Music, the management company that has been guiding her career for several years, Billboard has confirmed. The news comes as the superstar is at the very beginning of her massive Future Nostalgia arena tour, which kicked off in Miami on Feb. 9 after two years of delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

TaP was founded by co-CEOs Ed Millett and Ben Mawson, the latter of whom has served as Dua Lipa’s manager. TaP’s management roster includes Lana Del Rey, Ellie Goulding, CL and Noah Cyrus, among others, and also includes a record label venture with the Universal Music Group and a publishing venture with UMPG. - Billboard

dua1.jpg.f6761383cc35a7af608e8d8efd5a9d15.jpg

• Love 1
17 hours ago, TimOhThee said:

I just saw her a couple days ago in Charlotte. She was a LOT better than I anticipated!

We did too! It was our first general Admission concert! For the most part it was amazing! She killed it! 

Met this group of guys there too, they were legit. Protected me from this short little drunk woman. 

Sidenote: I can't stand trying to watch a concert and I can only watch from people phone screens. 

16 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

FN was so huge, it catapulted her into super mainstream, she doesn’t want to be seen as a little starlet anymore. 

But think about the album as her Oops, Britney became a huge household name with her second album and stayed with her same management and only got bigger abs more successful. 

Britney was a household name with Baby. Baby was bigger than Oops and FN.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:26 PM, Adriannn said:

I believe she's just making sure she has a solid team to have another massive era

Una fan acusó a Dua Lipa de romper sus propias reglas y ella le contestó  con una todavía mejor

I hope this is the reason, Im rooting for her to take the reigns of Pop (while Britney is taking a break)

She has been doing things right, I hope she continues to do so

Im seeing her March 9 in Chicago! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block