Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Going by the transcript of Lutfi's phone call to Lynne on April 29, 2019...It seems as if both he and Lynne may agree that it was actually Lou M. Taylor who suggested the material that should go in Lynne's book:

"You know by now that all the allegations that Lou made up about me were always false yet she allowed you to write that book..."

spacer.png

The allegations Lutfi is alluding to are likely in the declaration that Lynne signed to obtain the RO...But also, possibly, the way in which Lutfi and Lynne met.

Lynne cannot be trusted as the narrator...And neither can Lutfi...Leaving Kalie Machado as our most trusted narrator so far.

Question...

This just occurred to me after reading the TMZ link you posted this morning...

What happened after the stipulated agreement lapsed after January of 2007?

Did they go back into court and re-negotiate for February of 2007?

(I'm sure the answer is in Susan Bassi's document, but I haven't taken the time to scroll through and add the details to my Chronological Timeline...But maybe I should make the time? This time period seems to be key to the entire CON sham.)

Lufti’s letter:

“If May 10 rolls around they may try to take over Big Jamie’s position and end up successful…”

who is “they”?

May 10 should be referring to may 10, 2019 when Britney showed up in court.

16 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Ghoulia posted the full article mentioning Dan Dymtrow as Kfed’s manager from 2005.

Dan is someone we need to explore more. I thought him and Larry broke up after Britney dumped Larry’s a.ss in 2004 (in a spectacularly hilarious way). 

@Anticonformity posted something on Twitter recently which led me to an article confirming that Dan and Larry continued to work together…I didn’t know this.

https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-steven-monroe-2640381935.html?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Credit? In the Britney movement? I- :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

(thanks :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Was there something about long flights. Is this related?

"but i still to this day feel like you guys went overboard by sending me away on a 16 hour flight that neither you or mama really looked into.” 

email June 19 2007

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theblast.com/c/britney-spears-alleged-leaked-emails-attack-father-deny/amp/

Great addition

what is Brit saying about the 16 hour flight? A flight from Miami to Antigua should only be a few hrs…so maybe this says that her entire round trip to Antigua was 16 hours. That makes sense given other news stories about “in and out of rehab” at crossroads. So what did Larry do or say to get B on the flight in the first place?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lufti’s letter:

“If May 10 rolls around they may try to take over Big Jamie’s position and end up successful…”

who is “they”?

May 10 should be referring to may 10, 2019 when Britney showed up in court.

Spears, parents talk in court; evaluation sought

Minute order 5/10/19

Lutfi is mainly trashing Lou & Jamie in that text.  Was there something brewing with Lou trying to insert a new conservator of the estate to replace Jamie? Perhaps there was chatter within team con that Britney would be speaking against Jamie on May 10, possibly as a result of the forced stay in an institution?  The 730 evaluation seemingly never happened but it suggests that it was going to be used to determine which parent would be a better candidate for conservator. I may be misunderstanding something

20 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Spears, parents talk in court; evaluation sought

Minute order 5/10/19

Lutfi is mainly trashing Lou & Jamie in that text.  Was there something brewing with Lou trying to insert a new conservator of the estate to replace Jamie? Perhaps there was chatter within team con that Britney would be speaking against Jamie on May 10, possibly as a result of the forced stay in an institution?  The 730 evaluation seemingly never happened but it suggests that it was going to be used to determine which parent would be a better candidate for conservator. I may be misunderstanding something

I'm having trouble remember what this court hearing was about and why B needed/wanted/was allowed to come in. 

From context, my guess was he was talking about the lawyers. Just wanted to see if yall knew and I was missing something. As Steel has correctly reminded, Sam is an unreliable narrative...so maybe this means nothing. 

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Great addition

what is Brit saying about the 16 hour flight? A flight from Miami to Antigua should only be a few hrs…so maybe this says that her entire round trip to Antigua was 16 hours. That makes sense given other news stories about “in and out of rehab” at crossroads. So what did Larry do or say to get B on the flight in the first place?

Idk exactly what happened but this story floated around of her desperately trying to get back to LA.  She was alone at this point.  No team surrounding her.  She'd gone rogue! So they (Larry & team of handlers) planned to drop her off at rehab in Antigua. Had her kids flown back separately to LA (probably from NY). Long before the con, she had an entourage surrounding her everywhere.  I love this visual of her breaking free while her captors are slamming cocktails and high fiving each other about getting her into a facility and off their backs for a little while.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I'm having trouble remember what this court hearing was about and why B needed/wanted/was allowed to come in. 

From context, my guess was he was talking about the lawyers. Just wanted to see if yall knew and I was missing something. As Steel has correctly reminded, Sam is an unreliable narrative...so maybe this means nothing. 

Wallet resigns 3/5/19.

Team con pulls another restraining order against Lutfi in 2019 for Britney, Lynne, Jamie, Jamie-Lynn, Lou, and Robin 5/6/2019.  Jamie seems to be monitoring Lynne's phone, as that message from Lutfi to Lynne is forwarded to Jamie by Jamie's attorneys.  The timing of this is kind of annoying as much of the news coverage only pertains to the restraining order.

The 5/10/19 Britney appearance was scheduled because Lynne requested access to Britney's medical records and by all accounts, wanted to be more hands-on with the conservatorship.  There's some information here from late 2021 because Lynne wants Britney to pay for her attorneys :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:.  

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I love this visual of her breaking free while her captors are slamming cocktails and high fiving each other about getting her into a facility and off their backs for a little while.

hahah.  ^^ yes. And her running through the Miami airport with a crooked wig, just to arrive at her gate and find out that boarding is closed! and then her negotiating with the agent to get on the flight! you cant keep a good Brit down.

• Love 1

hahah.  ^^ yes. And her running through the Miami airport with a crooked wig, just to arrive at her gate and find out that boarding is closed! and then her negotiating with the agent to get on the flight! you cant keep a good Brit down.

ohh wait...i just realized she wouldnt have a crooked wig at this point.  This flight back to LA happened the day of the beginning of the Baldney era.

11 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Wallet resigns 3/5/19.

Team con pulls another restraining order against Lutfi in 2019 for Britney, Lynne, Jamie, Jamie-Lynn, Lou, and Robin 5/6/2019.  Jamie seems to be monitoring Lynne's phone, as that message from Lutfi to Lynne is forwarded to Jamie by Jamie's attorneys.  The timing of this is kind of annoying as much of the news coverage only pertains to the restraining order.

The 5/10/19 Britney appearance was scheduled because Lynne requested access to Britney's medical records and by all accounts, wanted to be more hands-on with the conservatorship.  There's some information here from late 2021 because Lynne wants Britney to pay for her attorneys :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:.  

Remember when JL said on a podcast why she was clashing with Lynn inserting herself in court and con? Well this is it. Lynne wanted to support Brit and this led JL disputing with her. JL is satan for trying to minimize the support Brit could get 👿 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Jose Ayala said:

Remember when JL said on a podcast why she was clashing with Lynn inserting herself in court and con? Well this is it. Lynne wanted to support Brit and this led JL disputing with her. JL is satan for trying to minimize the support Brit could get 👿 

I've never trusted Lynne because of her involvement in having the CON established.

But...

If Lynne was on to the shady real estate deals from the beginning, and her lawyers are now working with Rosengart to share what they have...

Then yes, JL looks like nothing more than Jamie's little henchmen, working to create divides between Britney and Lynne in order to protect James.

Satan, indeed.

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Idk exactly what happened but this story floated around of her desperately trying to get back to LA.  She was alone at this point.  No team surrounding her.  She'd gone rogue! So they (Larry & team of handlers) planned to drop her off at rehab in Antigua. Had her kids flown back separately to LA (probably from NY). Long before the con, she had an entourage surrounding her everywhere.  I love this visual of her breaking free while her captors are slamming cocktails and high fiving each other about getting her into a facility and off their backs for a little while.

This is where things got really desperate for her...

By the next day we have this:

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is where things got really desperate for her...

By the next day we have this:

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

Oh!  That makes so much sense.  She probably had her belongings searched when she checked into the rehab in Antigua and possibly any kind of money or forms of payment confiscated. It really helps to put this story into perspective - she couldn't trust anyone in her immediate circle and she was really backed into a corner.  What does a pretty 20something do?  Go out and make new friends at the bar.  I remember thinking back then it seemed like she'd had a falling out with someone in her friend group, not that she was "crazy". 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Oh!  That makes so much sense.  She probably had her belongings searched when she checked into the rehab in Antigua and possibly any kind of money or forms of payment confiscated. It really helps to put this story into perspective - she couldn't trust anyone in her immediate circle and she was really backed into a corner.  What does a pretty 20something do?  Go out and make new friends at the bar.  I remember thinking back then it seemed like she'd had a falling out with someone in her friend group, not that she was "crazy". 

Either that, or Larry took away the black Amex card before he dropped her off in Antigua.

They were already limiting her access to her own money in the weeks leading up to rehab.

On 2/24/2022 at 3:24 PM, Ghoulia said:

Oof, good point (re Kaplan deposing Lutfi).

So, there’s still that large amount of time that Britney was without a manager. Britney announces a hiatus at the end of 2004, marries Kfed, and dumps Larry. She’s never really far from Larry, though. And she wasn’t really on much of a hiatus - Original Doll, Chaotic - she’s still actively creating content. Is Bryan “managing” her 2005-2007?

I thought Dan Dymtrow was managing Britney during this entire time period?

Key date:

Jan. 6, 2005 - Britney hires Dan Dymtrow, a former apprentice of Larry Rudolph at ReignDeer Entertainment, to manage her career. 

Also...

When did Larry and Dan start working together again? Do we have a date for that?

@Anticonformity Is this your jam?

The Maverick Management site doesn't appear to list Dan, but we know he's with them because of article like this from September 2019:

"I work for Maverick Management. I work for Larry Rudolph and Dan Dymtrow — they manage Britney Spears, Aerosmith, Ty Dolla $ign and Kim Petras."

Link: https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-steven-monroe-2640381935.html

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I thought Dan Dymtrow was managing Britney during this entire time period?

Key date:

Jan. 6, 2005 - Britney hires Dan Dymtrow, a former apprentice of Larry Rudolph at ReignDeer Entertainment, to manage her career. 

Also...

When did Larry and Dan start working together again? Do we have a date for that?

@Anticonformity Is this your jam?

The Maverick Management site doesn't appear to list Dan, but we know he's with them because of article like this from September 2019:

"I work for Maverick Management. I work for Larry Rudolph and Dan Dymtrow — they manage Britney Spears, Aerosmith, Ty Dolla $ign and Kim Petras."

Link: https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-steven-monroe-2640381935.html

Larry started representing Brit again when she filed for divorce from kfed.

The DAY Britney filed for divorce she was with Larry ice skating in NY, a PR arranged photo Op. there was also a story at this time that she tried to hire Irving Azoff, but her team was trying to “cheap” him or something. The exact dates are in the newswires. I don’t have it in front of me right now

Larry started representing Brit again when she filed for divorce from kfed.

The DAY Britney filed for divorce she was with Larry ice skating in NY, a PR arranged photo Op. there was also a story at this time that she tried to hire Irving Azoff, but her team was trying to “cheap” him or something. The exact dates are in the newswires. I don’t have it in front of me right now

Yes, but the question was, "Did Bryan manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My question back was, "Didn't Dan Dymtrow manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My second question was, "When did Larry and Dan start working together again?" Because as of 2019, they were both at Maverick Management and both appeared as if they may be managing Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.