Britney praises Eminem's Super Bowl Halftime Show: "he should have had way more time"

Slayer

17 hours ago, Leodance said:

Why do I feel this is a shade to Xtina as well, like she posted on purpose :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Funny you mentioned Christina because that's exactly what I thought when I read the post. I believe Britney is still mad that Christina joined Justin on tour when she still hadn't gotten over Justin. That's why she came so hard at Christina for not standing up for her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Cause she doesnt give to fvcks about that and have always liked him!  The only one he really seem to dislike is Floptina, he really dissed her. Not the same can be said about Britney.  Was he immature? Yeah, but she never seemed to care. 

Its crazy how Britney loves JT and Eminem but disses Floptina in public, makes you wonder what really happened behind the scenes.

I would love Oprah or someone else to show this picture to Britney and explain what she was thinking. Even J. Lo is looking funny at her. 

xti.jpg

Christina was at the Super Bowl and MJB performed which reminded me of:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, J45x said:

LIES! LIES! and more LIES!

FLOP FAN detected!

Back in the 2004 she claimed he was a genius, but he complains alot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUvBqHlHDeQ

It really amaze me some of you call yourself Britney fans when you dont know anything about her post Cship.

What a loser you are with this idiotic post. Is your life so gray and mediocre that you feel the need to, randomly, try to put a stranger down because this person does not remember every single word some artist said close to two decades ago? See,if you had not been an ahole with your moronic post, I would have thanked you for the great reference. Since you are such a huge deek, instead, I will say that I find you pathetic for feeling superior for such a stupid thing. Just cause you remember something someone you will never know and will never care for your existence, said in some interview, doesn't make you any less of an owner of a flopped brain. Have a wonderful whatever.

• Like 2
On 2/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, WithoutAMap said:

Ah it's always fascinating to see people on this forum who are against taking the knee. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I mean I'm literally black lol.... and it's super cringe.  They can go virtue signal something else.  And you'll only notice a certain type of people who do it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• 6 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block